Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you constantly lose your stuff

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Whether it's your keys or phone or remote controller they're always missing because you have the concentration ability of a cabbage worm. You also forget your keys home several times a year while this never happens to normies. You also drop your wallet on a regular basis and have to order new cards from bank.

For me it’s remembering simple things like what I had last night for dinner. Or memories as early as 1-2 years ago that I can no longer remember.

I am always searching for my scissors. I think about buying 3-4 scissors and putting one in every room.

Nah not really tbh but then again I don’t exactly have much stuff to lose in the first place

also I like keeping everything in their respective places so I know precisely where a specific object is at all times

Whether it's your keys or phone or remote controller they're always missing because you have the concentration ability of a cabbage worm. You also forget your keys home several times a year while this never happens to normies. You also drop your wallet on a regular basis and have to order new cards from bank.
I went to the store yesterday, came back home, put my wallet somewhere, couldn't find it immediately and went into a near panic-attack before finding it having fallen behind one of my shelves. Inceldom and autism are a horrible mix. :feelsbadman:

I usually cannot find things even if they're right in front of my eyes; don't ask for return of stuff i lent to someone or don't buy every product from a grocery list, even when it's avaliable and I need it. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsrope: