Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: you can't NEET cuz life says "fuck you" so

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Everyone can easily decide to NEET except for me. They'll just ask "Mom can I NEET?" then his parents reply "Of course our dear lovely manchild, we understand your pain and we love you". Meanwhile my parents threaten me with a knife or something lol.

Everyone can easily decide to NEET except for me. They'll just ask "Mom can I NEET?" then his parents reply "Of course our dear lovely manchild, we understand your pain and we love you". Meanwhile my parents threaten me with a knife or something lol.
When i was about to start as a NEET, My parents and i had a heavy discussion, I didnt mention that i was about to jump infront of a train a week prior, Instead i spotted a sushi resturant across the road and sat and watched the trains and ate sushi, It kinda scared me thinking if i would be alive still when the train hits so i didnt commit die.

Week after when i decided to be NEET, I just walked out of the workplace, I was fucking done, I was fuming mad, I couldnt take this world anymore, I just went home and my agoraphobia caught up, I couldnt fucking leave the house, Usually my parents would ship me off to work no matter how my mental condition was.

It fucking sucks because all i get in life is scraps while being bullied in my life, Atleast i can find some solitude in rotting which i have been doing 7 years aleredy as a wagie coming home from work and in college, People dont like me, They dont like my face, Its nothing i can do about that, I have aleredy tried.

In college i thought i was gonna get a GF in 2017 i guess not, Its fucking over.

Now im a NEET rotting on a computer like ive done semily all my life because im never invited anywhere despite always tried to partake in things, Eventually i just gave up, Everything is the same, Its a run to try and get rid of me every damn time.

Last edited:
Your parents are knife pilled

It is not possible to neet in my country, and my parents are idiotic wage-slave believers, so yeah, I am fucked.

I'm the definition of a manchild lmao. My entire room is filled with every shelf of some type of toy.