Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over INCEL TRAIT - You can't fit in ANYWHERE

Cocaine

Cocaine

Recruit
★★★
1d 22h 59m
Title.
Had over 4 jobs, studied in 4 schools, 1 university, lived in 3 different countries. Literally whenever i go i am still threated like a subhuman and excluded from the normies social circles, no one wants to have antthing to do with me. I really cant cope anymore, no matter how much i tried to change myself, from physical appearance to acting confident and extroverted, i always end up alone rotting by myself, while the normies befriend each other, exchange their social medias, hang out and fuck each other, while i always rot alone depressed and miserable. Truly over for me. I dont know why God made me this way, socializing for normies is so easy and suffer no consequences, while now i stay quiet and fearing opening up my self to other ppl, only now to be reffered as this "quiet and psycholatic creep" :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

hateful insul

hateful insul

Officer
★★★★
28d 3h 5m
true i can't fit my prick inside a woman's snatch

Betrayed

Betrayed

Revolutionary
★★★★
17d 3h 38m
I get excluded by everybody because I'm KHHV INCELKOMMANDO FUCK THEM I SUFFERED SO LONG BECAUSE OF THESE SHITS

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 10h 52m
But here at .is, you can find outcast losers like you :feelsautistic:

Cocaine

Cocaine

Recruit
★★★
1d 22h 59m
I get excluded by everybody because I'm KHHV INCELKOMMANDO FUCK THEM I SUFFERED SO LONG BECAUSE OF THESE SHITS
We literally had the same post count (198) before posting this lmao

D

Deleted member 45822

Banned
-
17h 1m
You seem white

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022
55d 10h 46m
But here at .is, you can find outcast losers like you :feelsautistic:
People here have friends. It’s a joke. If you’re an outcast you have nowhere to go, if you know what I mean.

dirlewanger88

dirlewanger88

Officer
10d 2h 45m
Normies are ignorant faggots.

OGcel

OGcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 23h 32m
Title.
Had over 4 jobs, studied in 4 schools, 1 university, lived in 3 different countries. Literally whenever i go i am still threated like a subhuman and excluded from the normies social circles, no one wants to have antthing to do with me. I really cant cope anymore, no matter how much i tried to change myself, from physical appearance to acting confident and extroverted, i always end up alone rotting by myself, while the normies befriend each other, exchange their social medias, hang out and fuck each other, while i always rot alone depressed and miserable. Truly over for me. I dont know why God made me this way, socializing for normies is so easy and suffer no consequences, while now i stay quiet and fearing opening up my self to other ppl, only now to be reffered as this "quiet and psycholatic creep" :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
3 coutries 4 schools 2 unis = treated like an incel by eveyrone since kindergarden