Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait : You can't cry anymore

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
iv spent my whole life depressed , crying im at the point where i get in my feelings but i can't cry i want to cry but i can't , its probably because i took a lot of antidepressants in my life so it affects my tear production :fuk:

yeah no tear drops left. and beside no point in crying.

can strongly relate. :feelsbadman:

i can't think of a single thing i would cry over at this point in life.

as an incel you end up on the sociopath spectrum eventually, it's unavoidable.

iv spent my whole life depressed , crying im at the point where i get in my feelings but i can't cry i want to cry but i can't , its probably because i took a lot of antidepressants in my life so it affects my tear production :fuk:
achref

No point crying when you can be eating.

No honest human can cry anymore in this world. If people cry it's crocodile tears or self pity.

i can't think of a single thing i would cry over at this point in life.

Rick grimes maxxx

what kinda man would cry

I'm in the same boat, but I didn't take meds, hence by our issue isn't med related, it might rather be depression, reminder that: depression =/= being sad but feeling numbness (close to nothing) instead.

I'm really glad my dad gave me a sip of beer when I was young, and I'm glad it was the strong shitty tasting kind, that moment literally turned me off from alcohol and all drugs, I immediately responded with - "why would anyone even drink this" and he laughed

Good thing he didn't give me any of the sweet shit like smirnoff lol

I want nothing to do with any kind of drug, it always fucks you up in the long term, and realistically having to use a drug to "deal with life" will lead to you being an addict or some kind of mental problem

I notice that a lot of drinkers are usually trying to "drink away their problems", that's dangerous, that's how you become an addict, because life is always filled with problems. Sadly being an alcohol just ironically adds more problems to your life. A few people in my family died because of their kidneys after years of drinking, so yeah, never touching that shit or any drug

I also hate drugs because I'm very paranoid and I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled when shit could happen at any minute

I'm also unable to cry.

I had a ton of emotional breakdowns when I was younger, but now I'm just empty and numb to the point where I can't even feel sad anymore. I'm pretty sure I'm dead inside at this point.

I'm really glad my dad gave me a sip of beer when I was young, and I'm glad it was the strong shitty tasting kind, that moment literally turned me off from alcohol and all drugs, I immediately responded with - "why would anyone even drink this" and he laughed

Good thing he didn't give me any of the sweet shit like smirnoff lol

I want nothing to do with any kind of drug, it always fucks you up in the long term, and realistically having to use a drug to "deal with life" will lead to you being an addict or some kind of mental problem

I notice that a lot of drinkers are usually trying to "drink away their problems", that's dangerous, that's how you become an addict, because life is always filled with problems. Sadly being an alcohol just ironically adds more problems to your life. A few people in my family died because of their kidneys after years of drinking, so yeah, never touching that shit or any drug

I also hate drugs because I'm very paranoid and I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled when shit could happen at any minute
I am not alcoholic or addicted to hard drugs , i take antidepressant but i feel like i will be alcoholic in near future , when u drink once per year its fun and it take the social anxiety away but when you become alcoholic all that joy dissapear so yea drugs and alcohol are not good copes on long run , they make things worse
I'm in the same boat, but I didn't take meds, hence by our issue isn't med related, it might rather be depression, reminder that: depression =/= being sad but feeling numbness (close to nothing) instead.
yea antidepressant might have nothing to do with my tear production
I'm pretty sure I'm dead inside at this point.
same

Last edited:
At this point I only have two moods: indifference and anger.
Brutal.