Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You cannot hold eye contact with people.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Every time I look at someone in the eyes it just feels so fucking uncomfortable, so my eyes dart around to look at something else while talking to them. If I do hold eye contact it's usually only for like 2 seconds and my eyes dart away somewhere else.

i had a pretty bad experience dealing with this recently

Usually it's something that takes practice to learn, you have to mantain eye contact for a little while then stop then maintain again. It's weird as fuck to mantain it for long periods

Every time I look at someone in the eyes it just feels so fucking uncomfortable, so my eyes dart around to look at something else while talking to them. If I do hold eye contact it's usually only for like 2 seconds and my eyes dart away somewhere else.
I'm not autistic so I enjoy staring people in the eye. Taking a win for all my autistic brocels and making women uncomfortable.

Relatable

Over for non-NT autistic cels…

Yup. Makes me so uncomfortable. I always look at the nose or forehead. Eye contact rattles me

yes and my asymmetrical shitskin eyes makes it impossible to mantain eye contact with another person