Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you cannot grow back your pubic hair after you shaved them

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
This may be only because I'm a low-T faggot, but I literally cannot grow back my pubic hair anymore. I shaved it completely about a year ago (because I prefer my childhood look because it makes me feel better) and it hasn't grown back almost at all. Too low T to fucking grow back pubic hair lmfao.

Never shaved my pubes off so I idk

lucky nigga.

try minoxidil

cant relate

do you have other effects of low t?
Well I've never had to shave my beard and I grow a moustache about at the level of a 12 year old boy on the verge of puberty. Other than that maybe that I cry easily and am very submissivse?

mine grows back after like a week or two

Well I've never had to shave my beard and I grow a moustache about at the level of a 12 year old boy on the verge of puberty. Other than that maybe that I cry easily and am very submissivse?
Not trying to be rude, but are you being serious?

Not trying to be rude, but are you being serious?
Yes, I thought this forum could understand there may be outliers here? Or is that normal? I really don't understand what people think.

Yes, I thought this forum could understand there may be outliers here? Or is that normal? I really don't understand what people think.
OK, I wasn't trying to be a dick. I haven't heard of that before, but we're all in this together so I feel your pain, man.

That's not right......

OK, I wasn't trying to be a dick. I haven't heard of that before, but we're all in this together so I feel your pain, man.
Yeah thanks mate.

Go to the website, make a recording, copy it and click on media and paste it there

that’s how I do it

:feelsautistic:Big Poppa

try minoxidil
3 month supply for 8 bucks alcohol solution.
Or 40 for foam version
Which you use is depending on your reaction to the alcohol which can irritate skin because it dries it
Costco is cheap place to get it. Been trying to beard max as an ethnic. Beard pattern looking ugly. But since it is lockdown and im workfrom home i can try to hide as much falios as possible.
Asians dont naturally have good facial hair a lot of the time. I have less hair than women on my arms and legs so you know my face is worse.
just trim pubes, do not even need go shave

All my hair grows slowly

This is the opposite of a problem.
And also the opposite of an incel trait.
Incels have long and disgusting pubic hair because there is no need for them to shave it.

:dafuckfeels: one year is crazy long

what? do you have hair in your ass crack? serious question.

I'd rather have that than having to shave them every other day, you lose a lot of time in the shower.

why do you guys feel the need to shave your pubic hair? it's not gonna be visible to anyone

it wouldnt grow when i was on dutasteride

I shave every week. :feelsmage:

This may be only because I'm a low-T faggot, but I literally cannot grow back my pubic hair anymore. I shaved it completely about a year ago (because I prefer my childhood look because it makes me feel better) and it hasn't grown back almost at all. Too low T to fucking grow back pubic hair lmfao.
This sounds amazing, I hope this happens to me too, that would be so convenient

Never shaved before, but I definitely want whores to deepthroat me and being shaven makes that possible

Last edited:
You sure it ain't your testicles going fucky wucky because of the depression or some variocele shit. Maybe your pituitary gland went fucked?
If I dont shave it, it can become long and curly. Its such a thick bush that it becomes itchy.
Because you are high T and tall :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: all hail tallcel:feelsrope: :cryfeels: ngl I hope you cure your mentalcelness because with your eyes and hair you could prolly get an Asian chick or some shit.

This sounds amazing, I hope this happens to me too, that would be so convenient

Never shaved before, but I definitely want whores to deepthroat me and being shaven makes that possible
Trust me, you don't want the effects of low t, hair not growing back is just 1 symptom
You sure it ain't your testicles going fucky wucky because of the depression or some variocele shit. Maybe your pituitary gland went fucked?

Because you are high T and tall :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: all hail tallcel:feelsrope: :cryfeels: ngl I hope you cure your mentalcelness because with

it's our pituitary gland. i'm kinda like op but it takes like 2 or 3 months to grow back fully.

I wish my pubes grew slow. Want to trade? I have to usually trim about two to three times a month. Its one of the reasons why I hate the summer.

I never shaved my pubes but I do trim them. And no, it's not an issue --- they grow back for me