Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You cannot blow balloons.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It's brutal. my dad bullies me for it. I don't know if it is because I'm a lungcapacitycel. Also it is symbolic because condoms are like a balloon.

Why would you even blow balloons

blowing balloons are for DICK SUCKING WHORES, faggots, or PEDOPHILE CLOWNS

INCEL TRAIT: YOU NEVER GET THE BLOW:blackpill::feelsthink:

In all seriousness I always thought about it like that. “Unmanly and childlike”. Not even that, Childchad mogs beta chubby low T in the uterus childcel blowing ballons with his superior lung capacity fitted for sports and banging stacies for hours.:blackpill::feelsthink:

3107.jpg

I could never do that

I could never do that when I was a child, just like I couldn't (and still can't) whistle properly.

I wish I was a balloon

KishinSagume

it's funny how women lament the threat of being being "objectified" ...
...yet I constantly get jealous of inanimate objects because of how they constantly receive more intimate contact from girls than I do

just shows the difference in how we value each other's contact I guess
girls only feel this way when they see Chad fucking a balloon

wtf so true. i have inferior lung capacity. thats why im out of breath so quick. i have shit stamina. probably due to unnatural jaws
most incels have shit jaws either recessed maxilla or mandible so airway is narrower.

its true though incels have shit lungs and I dont even smoke

Or if you can you can't tie them.