Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you can tell if they incel if they brush teeth over 25

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I brushed teeth up to 25 years of age. Gave up after tha age and doing teethsrotting. I’m not poisoning myself anymore I will use the 3d printed denture to chew once I can get these last dimbass molars out of the fucking mouth

Only a matter of time

i didn't brush today

It's not too late to save your teeth. You'll save yourself from a lot of pain and lots of money too

That is so fucked up.

you know that it is time you can rot out all terths

do you think i should stop teethsbrush im 23

Every time you post about toothrottmaxxing, its a reminder for me to brush my teeth

I brushed 4 times yesterday because of smoking

Rotting teeth is suppose to be agonizing in pain why would you want to torture yourself life that?

use stink breath to intimidate foid and make said foid fall in love with ur masculine musk. :feelsokman:

U technically don't need to brush teeth if ur carnivore diet maxxing and only eat raw meat and organs and no sugar/fruit. That's why some African tribes have perfectly straight white teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back