Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you are too high inhib to ask women out

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
i’ve legit only asked one girl out in my life and it went terribly. I honestly don’t understand how so many guys have the balls to approach women

Of course it is irrelevant whether we approach women or not because we are going to remain single regardless. Chad doesn’t even need to approach he just exists and women insert themselves into his life

Last edited:
Blackpilled trait: you are too smart to even think of trying to ask them

Blackpilled trait: you are too smart to even think of trying to ask them
this. It’s embarrassing that I was bluepilled enough to think i had a chance with a girl

:bluepill:"Just don't date girls out of your league bro":redpill:

every woman is out of my league :feelsrope:

It doesn't matter.
Asking women out only works when there's evidence that said women show any hints or interest in you. Which they will if they find you attractive.

Not to mention you will be "missing out" on getting called a child molester rapist for approaching women.

i’ve legit only asked one girl out in my life and it went terribly. I honestly don’t understand how so many guys have the balls to approach women

Of course it is irrelevant whether we approach women or not because we are going to remain single regardless. Chad doesn’t even need to approach he just exists and women insert themselves into his life
What did you tell her? What was her reaction? How old you were?

to approach foids you have to be good looking

Cold approach only works if your very tall 6'5+

If your gut is telling you not to approach then you shouldn't. Why would you even go against your instincts? The reason Chad can approach women easily is because he knows women are not likely to reject him and that women already adore him.

When you're an ugly incel your gut tells you not to do it. If you do it anyway its just self-harm to your own psyche.

What did you tell her? What was her reaction? How old you were?