Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you are repulsed by your own voice

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
i watched a video of a clip of me speaking it was legit cancer. my voice sounds like a coarse voice cranked up to max volume, absolutely horrendous :feelspuke:. i suddenly have empathy for my fellow comrades sitting beside me at college, yuck how do they even bear my voice:feelsrope:, not only that this is my voice with a well developed adams apple, god forbid if someone had to hear me speak before it developed:cryfeels:

i sound like a gay teenager :feelsrope:

I have uneven weird voice that seem like talking too high for my natural voice. I want to rope everytime i hear it, i sound like weird child as an adult.

no, I have a normal voice

I hate my voice so much I can barely talk without feeling uncomfortable.

i watched a video of a clip of me speaking it was legit cancer. my voice sounds like a coarse voice cranked up to max volume, absolutely horrendous :feelspuke:. i suddenly have empathy for my fellow comrades sitting beside me at college, yuck how do they even bear my voice:feelsrope:, not only that this is my voice with a well developed adams apple, god forbid if someone had to hear me speak before it developed:cryfeels:
At least your voice can be described as “coarse” instead of high-pitched and nasally.

I hate the sound of my voice

I sound like Patrick if he took 4 testosterone injections. I sound slow and I cringe every time I hear my voice. It’s why I’ve struggled with making a YouTube channel.

I sound like a prepubescent kid.:feelsrope:

i sound like a gay teenager :feelsrope:
Same here. When I watch myself talk on video it sounds three times higher than what I hear when I speak. Its over for us voicecels. :feelstastyman:

my voice is nasally af

No. I actually love my natural voice, though it is gone right now.