Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You are having to learn how to be a man from Youtube role models.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
So my father died when I was young, but he was fucked in the head and alcoholic, so I got basically no guidance from him. Then, when my mother dated another man who became my step father, he was not a "bad" guy but was still a weak soy who tears up at Disney movies. I've learnt everything I know about becoming a man from Sam Hyde gumroad videos and the internet in general :feelshaha:

Anyone else here have absent/weak fathers?

That's not an incel trait that's a consequence of widespread singlemotherhood

Kind of yeah. My dad was absent enough to let my mom turn me into a weak beta cuck. But he was present enough to somewhat inspire me to man up.

I was raised by the TV.

yea most of my "Redpill" phase was mostly just me trying to find a father figure online jfl. Guess it wasn't the worst thing that could happened because it inevitably lead me to finally discovering the blackpill.

I agree that shitty/absent fathers create incels. There is this image of shitty fathers being violent lunatics but I propose that a passive cuck of a dad who doesn't teach life skills and guide his son on the path of masculinity should also be considered a terrible father.

I have a weak father but I didn’t let YouTube raise me lol

I remember I was watching MGTOW/Incel videos since I was 11

I remember I was watching MGTOW/Incel videos since I was 11
Many people seemed to find incels/mgtow/mewing etc. at ages 10-15 whereas I couldn't care less about them until I was already 18 and fucked beyond recovery. Makes me feel like a retard tbh. I wonder it's smart boys who understand to look that stuff up at an early age?

Sam Hyde might be funny but the last thing that he should be for you is an example.

If you separate his comedy character, he's nothing but a spoiled guy with rich parents that funded his expensive art school degree and ventures, he alienated all his true friends and is a complete mess and a deviant caught in all kinds of controversies (not talking about mainstream ones). 35 years old but acts like 15, uses people for his gain, roids but too lazy to work out, surrounded by teenager yes men, cruises off crypto donations yet you are supposed to listen him giving you advices equivalent of a boomer telling you that you should pull yourself by the bootstraps.

His whole shtick after World Peace is how you shouldn't behave.

Many people seemed to find incels/mgtow/mewing etc. at ages 10-15 whereas I couldn't care less about them until I was already 18 and fucked beyond recovery. Makes me feel like a retard tbh. I wonder it's smart boys who understand to look that stuff up at an early age?
I remember it was during the 2016 elections and both my parents supported Hillary so I literally just looked up "Women are evil" in the search bar of YouTube and got introduced to the blackpill.

I remember it was during the 2016 elections and both my parents supported Hillary so I literally just looked up "Women are evil" in the search bar of YouTube and got introduced to the blackpill.
Gigabased, really

My dad was a chad with chiseled jawline, barrel chest and thick forearms. I wouldn’t want to mess with a Chechen Guerrilla Fighter.

Circassians also define age-old masculinity.

View: https://youtu.be/ta_q1MmFOuA

Last edited:
So I mostly learned how to be a man from Bret “The Hitman” Hart and Captain Jean Luc Picard. :feelzez:
More of a Sisko man myself
M93bupy3fvx01

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGcAbI-4_io

My dad always tried to make me into a "man" and constantly asked me questions like "what kind of man do you want to be?" He was very masculine, 6'5", beard, deep voice, said that men who got divorced or had fat wives were "weak", controlled every aspect of my mom's life, etc.

The thing is, I hate him with the passion of a thousand suns. I always fantasized about different ways to murder him growing up, and almost did once. I became quite suicidal. I hate him. I don't want to be a man. People say I'm not a "real man"? I'm not a "man"? They're right. I'm NOT a man, I have no gender. Fuck men. They're almost as evil as women.

InB4 some fucking incels start doing the "machismo" bit and pointlessly posturing with their masculine egos even though they, like I, will likely never get laid. What's the point?

So I can contribute to society? Nobody has a responsibility to do anything unless they request that someone else do something for them in return for something and the other side holds up their end of the bargain.

So I can help myself? Nobody has a responsibility to help themselves or not hurt themselves, one owns one's body and no one has a responsibility to reward the world for giving birth to oneself.

A world where those who kill themselves are not judged and life is optional is a world with less suicide, not more, because rather than being forced into ostracization by a shaming society people would be allowed the liberty to continue or not. Suicidal genes would be wiped out of the gene pool faster in the short-term, and in the long-term people would be happier with more control over their bodies, they wouldn't feel the NEED to kill myself. Were suicide normalized and society stopped locking people up for potentially being a "danger to themselves", I know I would become less suicidal, not moreso, and so would millions of mentally ill people who are the demographic most likely to kill themselves. But sure, have fun with your War on Drugs-tier imprisoning people for being "a danger to themselves or others" that just makes people into more dangerous slaves in the long run, JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So my father died when I was young, but he was fucked in the head and alcoholic, so I got basically no guidance from him. Then, when my mother dated another man who became my step father, he was not a "bad" guy but was still a weak soy who tears up at Disney movies. I've learnt everything I know about becoming a man from Sam Hyde gumroad videos and the internet in general :feelshaha:

My father was the 'mother' figure in my family. He was always lazy, unemployed-- yet bossy in the way an emotional woman is. It was my MOM that was the breadwinner, but she was extremely stoic and passive, and just let my dad be a mini-bull in the china shop.

So yes, I often seek guidance and wisdom from YouTube figures I haven't met-- because I just got the most weaksauce shit from my cuck dad

in reading a lot of these threads, I watched a lot of TV as a child, but just stopped consuming media since my teens. Looking back, watching a lot of TV actually is kind of good for your mental health, because TV has better role models than reality. It certainly keeps my parents pacified.

Last edited:
My father was a workaholic too but he didn’t give a shit about me also. I grew up with my mom and she allways wanted to turn me into a feminist

Can’t say I ever became a “man” in the sense that a man is a unstoppable destructive force, have courage and has a strong family unit, a home and loves time with his kids and wife.

I am still a boy, mentally tbh. I have never had relationship experience and I am a coward.

based for being a sam hyde fan. best humour since chappelle tbh

my dad died when i was 5, my mom remarried to a successful enough guy that i get along with well enough now. he was kind of an asshole growing up, in an almost autistic way, but he got shit done.

i dont think any of this matters though, my mom marrying chadzilla wouldn't magically fix my ugly face and learning disabilities that i inherited from both sides of my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back