Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you are good at math

I'm not.
Tbhngl

I know I'm high IQ.
Everyone around me knows I'm high IQ
Yet 80 IQ chad gets to fuck and kill women with an axe
full

Its true i am (or at least was at school) good at maths. but i do agree with the tweet, id much rather get one million dollars

This isn't a math problem, it's an IQ and education problem.

As for me, I got As when I did my homework and Bs when I didn't. Maths is easy. We all do maths every day, all of the time. We just don't notice that we're doing it until we get a pencil and paper or do some mental computation. Then we're doing precise and formal math.

A common misconception of maths among the layperson is that it's all calculation. Mathematics is advanced logic and reasoning. You start off with fundamental axioms, and you then define concepts. Afterward, you make statements, and then attempt to logically deduce (or sometimes induce) those statements. When you successfully reach a true conclusion you have a theorem. Do this enough times and you can build techniques and entire fields of math.

I don't have the patience for math and STEM autism anymore.
I work with a lot of engineers and I can not stand the pedanticism and retarded debate displayed over every minute detail of a product.

Engineering and maths are the betabux of the job world. Slaving over minute details for a Chad boss to earn a middle class salary while he takes home millions.

I study math hard as fuck, yet still fail differential eq's. Jfl over for mathcels.

No its a High iq trait. I always sucked at math no matter how hard i worked

I think true incel trait would be not being good at math. truly failing at every stage of life suits my style better.

I failed 10th grade math

This appeared on MSNBC the other day and I can't stop laughing. It's fucking amazing that dozens of normies saw this tweet and never once stopped to think, "hey, this doesn't sound right". :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 213643

Was anyone else good at math as a kid because they had nothing else to do but homework? I didn't have any friends so I coped by learning how to solve quadratic equations when I was 10.
brutal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i was good at math too but wasnt really focused on homework because my parents bullied me, in fact i didn't really get good grades, but i was talented at math, physics and shit. i think its because i was a turboautist so subconsciously focused more on abstract concepts

Last edited:
A common misconception of maths among the layperson is that it's all calculation. Mathematics is advanced logic and reasoning. You start off with fundamental axioms, and you then define concepts. Afterward, you make statements, and then attempt to logically deduce (or sometimes induce) those statements. When you successfully reach a true conclusion you have a theorem. Do this enough times and you can build techniques and entire fields of math.
Saddly a lot of people won't understand what you just said.

I was shit at math and everything else

im not ricecel so not good at math

Saddly a lot of people won't understand what you just said.

This phenomenon is somehow magnified when I make arguments about something here. I've basically given that up. KEK

I was a braindead retard when it came to math. I probably have a late elementary to early middle school level of math skill.

Fuck no man, incel trair: low IQ NEET and laziness my brain pretty much fries with anything that requires anything more than basic mental activity.Let alone math

I even gave up watching movies anime because choosing which one to to watch requires too much brain power

I am stuck at early highschool knowledge in terms of math
Which sucks extra cause I was really good at math in middle school.
I became a retard at high school (perhaps due to inceldom or being an outcast in general)

i am not good, but i loved doing corordinate geometry, trigonometry proving lhs=rhs and calculus.

Im pretty low iq so cant relate with math tbh