Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you are a morning person

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I didn’t even need caffeine this morning, brocels. I’m out the house by 5:00am every morning. I have the energy of a 19-year-old soldier in North Vietnam during the war.

All my life I have been a morning person. I like starting my day, and forgetting about the nightmares I had the prior night.

Life is very painful, you might as well start the day early.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZdjDUjzUiQ&feature=youtu.be

I hate morning dialogue.
When I just woke up, I don't want to hear anyone's voice.

Not really but i go to bed early. Night owls are often psychopaths which means i'm not a psycho like most people who stay up late.

I hate morning dialogue.
When I just woke up, I don't want to hear anyone's voice.
Jeff Bezos schedules his meetings at 10:00am. You would have to: wake up around 5:00am, shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, eat something, commute to work, get to the building, get to the office, think about what you will say at the meeting, and then meet with with high IQ Jeff Bezos - all within five hours!

What about a wife and kids goy? You are a wageslave - so get out on the plantation, and pick some cotton for Jeff Bezos and your Jewish masters.

Not really but i go to bed early. Night owls are often psychopaths which means i'm not a psycho like most people who stay up late.
I like to train for the race war/incel uprising at night - which makes me wake up with even more energy.

I lost the ability to sleep long. Even on weekends i rarely sleep longer than 8 hours

Jeff Bezos schedules his meetings at 10:00am. You would have to: wake up around 5:00am, shower, brush your teeth, get dressed, eat something, commute to work, get to the building, get to the office, think about what you will say at the meeting, and then meet with with high IQ Jeff Bezos - all within five hours!

What about a wife and kids goy? You are a wageslave - so get out on the plantation, and pick some cotton for Jeff Bezos and your Jewish masters.
We need another pogrom.

I'm a morning person in the sense that I'm much more productive in the morning than at night (which, in my case, sadly doesn't mean much).

But I have all the sleep problems one should expect from depression, I have a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep and waking up. So nowadays I usually wake up around 10 am.

NEETcel trait: you need to set an alarm to wake up before 1 pm

Doesn't apply to me.

I'm the type of guy who goes to sleep at 4-5 AM and wakes up at 1-2 PM. Been like this my entire life.

I don't think so haha, Im up all night and sleep during the day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back