Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: you don’t choose foid characters when you play fighting games

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’ve been coping by playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on my PSP - I refuse to play with a toilet character, if I hit random and I get a gatekeeper of sex - I’ll restart the game. :feelsree:

true if u play female chars in video game ur a cuck

Not all the time.

it's over

true if u play female chars in video game ur a cuck
Thank you.

The truth is - the Street Fighter series peaked with Street Fighter Alpha Max 3. I’m good with Ryu, and pretty much all the other karate users.

I remember when Soulcalibur 2 came out back in 2002 - I refused to fight against a foid, or play as a foid.

my main is always female because they fit my fast spam playstyle...

I would describe the feeling of playing a fighting video game as a foid - like trying to step into the shoes of a foid in order to understand her moves, which I find disgusting.

I’ve been coping by playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on my PSP - I refuse to play with a toilet character, if I hit random and I get a gatekeeper of sex - I’ll restart the game. :feelsree:
if you play as a foid character in MMO games such as WoW you will get treated better.

if the RPG boss drops an item you need, you are more likely to be given it f you have a cute virtual foid character.

I remember playing as a foid warlock in WoW, with silky long brown hair, wearing a dress that showed off her 2D juggernauts. I also had a gender-neutral nickname, and I would almost always get whatever I wanted from any boss drop.

Street Fighter is hard as fuck. The manual for Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max is one of the thickest I have ever seen, because you actually have to learn all the combos of the characters - no way in hell I’m studying a toilet’s combos. :feelsstudy:

Absolutely never

I always pick Cassie Cage in Mortal Kombat 11
Not simping, her moveset is great

@gymletethnicel @Ecstasy thoughrs?

I got a jiggle mod in mk deadly alliance so I always play Li Mei.

if you play as a foid character in MMO games such as WoW you will get treated better.

if the RPG boss drops an item you need, you are more likely to be given it f you have a cute virtual foid character.

I remember playing as a foid warlock in WoW, with silky long brown hair, wearing a dress that showed off her 2D juggernauts. I also had a gender-neutral nickname, and I would almost always get whatever I wanted from any boss drop.
Youre a faggot. Who cares about having a better weapon when men on their gaming chairs envision themselves fucking you, degenerate fudge packer.

I make masculine balding characters in mmos because im not a sissy whelp

Youre a faggot. Who cares about having a better weapon when men on their gaming chairs envision themselves fucking you, degenerate fudge packer.

I make masculine balding characters in mmos because im not a sissy whelp
Imagine playing as chad, dreaming of living life as another male.

Yeah so much better to dream of being a female, you tranny cumsissy
Its not dreaming, its being shrewd. Playing as a male barely gets you any benefits, your hitbox is bigger/ppl treat you worse/you stare at a man's ass the entire time you play.

With playing as foids its a win-win, you enjoy staring at her ass/others treat you better/smaller hitbox etc.

Its not dreaming, its being shrewd. Playing as a male barely gets you any benefits, your hitbox is bigger/ppl treat you worse/you stare at a man's ass the entire time you play.

With playing as foids its a win-win, you enjoy staring at her ass/others treat you better/smaller hitbox etc.
this nigga literally one step away from trannymaxxing :feelskek: the cope is real

IDK, i like Chunners
street fighter GIF

It's been a while since I last played a fighting game but it's true tbh