Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: without emotions, without illusion, nothing impresses you, motivates you

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
Years of loneliness and rot have fried your brain and emotions. You live in a state of apathy. You feel no joy, no satisfaction, no illusion. You don't have laughter. practically nothing excites you. You have lost a lot of sensitivity.

Nah man my life and issues in general. I don’t have an issue with being lonely I like being to myself

Im completely agree with you. NT IS EVERYTHING
Yup NT pill is law. Inceldom isn’t rare irl there’s plenty irl but most of them are NTs with copes. The average RiceCel isn’t rotting on incel forums hes study celling 24/7 or the other Incels I knew irl who were maxxed out in social life or sports.

Notice how most people on this forum have more problems than muh inceldom

Years of loneliness and rot have fried your brain and emotions. You live in a state of apathy. You feel no joy, no satisfaction, no illusion. You don't have laughter. practically nothing excites you. You have lost a lot of sensitivity.
I haven’t left my house in almost a year now. I know what you mean brocel.

I haven’t left my house in almost a year now. I know what you mean brocel.
I thought u worked a well paying job? Are you one of those guys who does it remote and gets paid 6 figures or a crypto maxxer

I thought u worked a well paying job? Are you one of those guys who does it remote and gets paid 6 figures or a crypto maxxer
The company knows what happened to me and lets me work from home. They expect me to come to business meetings, and I will probably have to go to a big conference in the Summer. But so far I’ve been able to not have to meet irl and rather through a zoom type program.

Its brutal... You are a neet-ldar. What do you do all day? And how old are u?
I have a job and I’m in my mid 20s now.

The company knows what happened to me and lets me work from home. They expect me to come to business meetings, and I will probably have to go to a big conference in the Summer. But so far I’ve been able to not have to meet irl and rather through a zoom type program.
At keast you are High IQ

At keast you are High IQ
What’s the point of that when you are all alone and don’t even leave the house? And smart is subjective, cause I’ve failed my driver’s license test over 10 times now and have yet to get it.

I haven’t left my house in almost a year now.
I wish I can escape wage-slavery and enjoy solitary in my house without having to go out for groceries for months.

I wish I can escape wage-slavery and enjoy solitary in my house without having to go out for groceries for months.
Have my food delivered and put through a slot like a prisoner.

Ah i c but it’s good they at least let u do that

What’s the point of that when you are all alone and don’t even leave the house? And smart is subjective, cause I’ve failed my driver’s license test over 10 times now and have yet to get it.
I can't drive (trucel trait)

This is called "Alexithymia"

I literally imagine myself living under combine oppression in city 17, it’s the only way I can rationalize my life.

You feel no joy, no satisfaction, no illusion. You don't have laughter. practically nothing excites you. You have lost a lot of sensitivity.
The only things that ever excites me is waking up and eating a bowl of fucking sugary cereal. The rest of the day from there is shit, and the only thing I'm looking forward to is the next day I get to eat cereal.