Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: When you say hello to old mates they don't reply

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was told to be polite and always say hello to old mates from school or from a previous work if you see them, even if you didn't talk much. Sometimes going to uni I would meet them in the bus and always said hi but they were weirded out and ignored me o just gave me and awkward smile. After some time I just ignored them. I'm not asking them to engage in conversation with me but saying hi back would be nice.

I know no body will every reply so I never text to anyone. Believe me the last time I talked to friend was in March 2021 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I feel people dont treat me right and in a group conversation rarely someone replies to my question or pays attention to me.

You are too nice and sentimental, if you were a 6'4 Chad/Chadlite you'd get attention EVERYWHERE YOU GO, even if you were actively ignoring them :blackpill:

Yeah that happens, that's also something normies and women probably don't experience because their presence is always welcomed by others. Its likely only us ugly incel men who experience this. I've learned from that experience and now if I see someone I recognise I just ignore them because I know they don't want to associate with me in any way, because if someone saw them talking to me it would lower their status because I'm a subhuman. I know better, so I'll ignore them.

I was told to be polite and always say hello to old mates from school or from a previous work if you see them, even if you didn't talk much. Sometimes going to uni I would meet them in the bus and always said hi but they were weirded out and ignored me o just gave me and awkward smile. After some time I just ignored them. I'm not asking them to engage in conversation with me but saying hi back would be nice.
It's even worse online

I know no body will every reply so I never text to anyone. Believe me the last time I talked to friend was in March 2021 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I feel people dont treat me right and in a group conversation rarely someone replies to my question or pays attention to me.
Brutal

I just nod with my head

What old mates? I never had friends.

I did have acquaintances in college, though, who treated me like I no longer exist as soon as they graduated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back