Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: When meeting with women in a work/professional setting, they never say to call them by their first name

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Seriously, was just thinking about this at work today. I couldn't recall a single instance where some variation of "Hi, Ms. Jones, nice to meet you" was responded to with "You can just call me Susan."

They always do it with Chad, though. But with unattractive guys, never. They can't even be polite or friendly in a professional meeting because they make sexual judgements about every man they meet, even when it's completely inappropriate, and they feel the need to keep as "distant" as possible from da inkwell.

I'm going to start doing it anyway. They'll give me the stink eye but they can't chimp out in that environment.

Not like I would know.

We barely get attention as it is, I call them whatever.
Yeah, I don't even know the names of most people I interact with. I kinda just call them "you".

WTF is this true? I thought we only called teachers by their last name. Do they make incels call them by their last name also in a work environment? Brutal if true.

Absolutely. It’s all about genetics. If they think you are below them (which they do for most guys) they have little to no respect for you. And the further down on the totem poll you are, the worse they treat you. It’s ALL about looks with women. As soon as they meet you, they have judged you and placed you in a category immediately.

WTF is this true? I thought we only called teachers by their last name. Do they make incels call them by their last name also in a work environment? Brutal if true.
No, we just wave or say "hey, you" to get their attention.

Yea rip

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back