Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: uneven eyebrow muscles

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
The best I can explain it is one of my brothers slammed me into a wall corner as a child. Fucked up my tear ducts, nose and looks forever. God I hate life so much. End me

(removed EXIF data but at this point idc if doxxed)
20191220 004436
20191220 004509 1

My right eyebrow does not raise or lower. Probably a severed nerve

Last edited:
Half of my left eyebrow is shaved off. It looks like I plucked it, makes me look like a bitch. Childhood accident and Mom didn't bother trying to listen to the nurse that it could stay like that forever.

Also I see the upper eyelid exposure even with furrowed brows. It's over

:chad:
But seriously wtf am I looking at?

Half of my left eyebrow is shaved off. It looks like I plucked it, makes me look like a bitch. Childhood accident and Mom didn't bother trying to listen to the nurse that it could stay like that forever.
oh sweetie you dunt need eye brows ! U just need ta smile for da wiminz to liek u ! Looks only go so far bin Laden hitler inkwell

I have a permanent stitch scar on my left side of my forehead
:chad:
But seriously wtf am I looking at?
My eyebrows.
Top is trying to lower them
bottom is trying to raise them
Note the right side stays the same place. It's crippled
Tmp name 2 5758 1490312290 5 dblbig

Last edited:
i have ur info.
send me 24thousad dollars in 12 hours or i give it to brazziliansemen

i have ur info.
send me 24thousad dollars in 12 hours or i give it to brazziliansemen
Get in line behind the federal student loan office lol

Fucked up my tear ducts, nose and looks forever.
The insurance company says that facial injuries caused by another human hurting you is a conspiracy theory that doesn't exist.

Good thing the bones underneath didn't get fucked up, that would make your personality even worse.

No doesnt happens to me

The insurance company says that facial injuries caused by another human hurting you is a conspiracy theory that doesn't exist.

Good thing the bones underneath didn't get fucked up, that would make your personality even worse.
y is ur avi so blurry :woke:

y is ur avi so blurry :woke:
It's blurry just like the vision of a drunk thot watching the rare pepe burn the flag in a protest against the insurance companies.

That's symbolic as fuck 0.0

Never watched that.
My avatar and everything I post on incels.co is deeply spiritual and representative of hidden esoteric wisdom.

My avatar and everything I post on incels.co is deeply spiritual and representative of hidden esoteric wisdom.
Nice.Its good to see someone putting effort in their posts.