Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: u always tick boxes for pics of u not to be public

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Like when you join college or a job or an event, I always tick the box saying that pics w me in them n stuff aren't made public and posted to tings like Instagram or Facebook or their website. Not that they'd want Ur face on there anyway. It'd drive ppl away from whatever it is.

Don’t think I’ve ever had to tick a box saying anything like that.

Yup. Thank god for privacy legislation

Never happened to me that I can remember

Never been asked tbh.

I wish people took more pictures of me in Highschool, I remember when we had our graduation ceremony & it was so embarrassing to only be featured in one photo throughout my time in Highschool. My so called "friends" had more photos of themselves than I did. Also my photo was shit too.

I wish people took more pictures of me in Highschool, I remember when we had our graduation ceremony & it was so embarrassing to only be featured in one photo throughout my time in Highschool. My so called "friends" had more photos of themselves than I did. Also my photo was shit too.
I ticked a box which meant I wasn't in the yearbook at all. No pictures, not even in my class photo cuz I missed it by accident.

God this is so me.

Jokes on you, i never take pictures of myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back