Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: the lack of self expression

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
One of the hardest part of being an unattractive guy is the fact that you can't even do basic human activities such as self expression without it being considered foul.

For example when is the last time you've publicly danced to your music? Or express yourself in an emotionally vulnerable state with others watching?

With all the negativity we've endured over the years it can turn you into a robotic matter of fact type of individual. I mean when's the last time you've seen an incel tic Tok or youtuber?

In can speak for myself in public I'm miserable most of the time because of all the judging of my looks. But in private I'm free to be myself... It's the only place I feel comfortable self expressing myself.

You probably don't bother on self expression in the form of fashion either as what's the point right? In conclusion they're many subtle ways I which we restrict ourselves from fully expressing who we are as individuals

Last edited:
One of the hardest part of being an unattractive guy is the fact that you can't even do basic human activities such as self expression without it being considered foul.

For example when is the last time you've publicly danced to your music? Or expensive yourself in an emotionally vulnerable state with others watching?

With all the negativity we've endured over the years it can turn you into a robotic matter of fact type of individual. I mean when's the last time you've seen an incel tic Tok or youtuber?

In can speak for myself in public I'm miserable most of the time because of all the judging of my looks. But in private I'm free to be myself... It's the only place I feel comfortable self expressing myself.

You probably don't bother on self expression in the form of fashion either as what's the point right? In conclusion they're many subtle ways I which we restrict ourselves from fully expressing who we are as individuals
good thread, and it's true, I remember when my classmates laughed when they saw me making facial expressions, even today I can't understand why they laughed, they asked me to repeat it, if I closed my eyes or smiled

exactly the same shit happened with my family, they laughed when I tried to be more expressive when I spoke, like moving my hands or my tone of voice, and as i said in a previous post, i act like a robot, withouth expressions, because of this and because of other traumatic experiences

Or expensive yourself in an emotionally vulnerable state with others watching?
yes, I never cried for the brutal beatings I received in school, I tried to look strong until the end.

Or express yourself in an emotionally vulnerable state with others watching?
I still do this sometimes, in spite of my intentions not to. And he reason I don't like to do this is:

I remember when my classmates laughed when they saw me making facial expressions

exactly the same shit happened with my family, they laughed when I tried to be more expressive when I spoke, like moving my hands or my tone of voice,

good thread, and it's true, I remember when my classmates laughed when they saw me making facial expressions, even today I can't understand why they laughed, they asked me to repeat it, if I closed my eyes or smiled

exactly the same shit happened with my family, they laughed when I tried to be more expressive when I spoke, like moving my hands or my tone of voice, and as i said in a previous post, i act like a robot, withouth expressions, because of this and because of other traumatic experiences

yes, I never cried for the brutal beatings I received in school, I tried to look strong until the end.
It’s a catch 22 isn’t it? Any kind of expression will cause ridicule, and staying milquetoast will make you look like a robot

No.

Permanent deadpan expression only

Based. Anything I do as a subhuman I will be judged for. Any imperfection or quirk will be met with contempt and gaslighting, whereas in a chad or foid it is "only human"