Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Sweeping insects off of your mattress before you sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously my room is such a mess, fucking bugs crawling around, spiders too. I also shake out my pillows before I get in bed tbh. The state of this room would've bothered me a few years ago, but now I barely even care.

Seriously my room is such a mess, fucking bugs crawling around, spiders too. I also shake out my pillows before I get in bed tbh. The state of this room would've bothered me a few years ago, but now I barely even care.
Imo insects are your only constant companions as an incel as unwanted as they may be.

I clean my bed because I am an OCDcel. Fucking hate creepy crawlies.

Insects are as unwanted as we are tbh.
Sad truth and a reminder of how we are really viewed tbh
I just hate when they land on me unsuspectedly or crawl on the walls or floors in my line of sight. Although not that there's much I can do about that.

For me, it's arthropods.
Arthropods like centipedes, insects like flies, cockroaches... it runs the whole gamut.

I sleep on the floor

That sounds utterly disgusting and also very unhealthy.

no because i clean my room jfl

this is why bug zappers and washing machines exist tbh

I never see insects in my room and when I do I deal with them very quickly

That sounds utterly disgusting and also very unhealthy.
It's fucking over for my life tbh.
this is why bug zappers and washing machines exist tbh

I never see insects in my room and when I do I deal with them very quickly
I don't have a working washing machine tbh. Usually I'll wash my clothes in the sink.

To sweep bugs, the best is using fire pokémon.

this is why ur inkell
No lie a lot of normies probably think that insects that hover around unattractive males more than other people mean that those unattractive males are bad people.

cockroaches are pretty cute so I let them live

I don't even care anymore, it makes no difference ngl. Tbh I don't go outside anyway.
I've got around 15+ bottles of water and soda scattered in my room(outside of plates, rotten bread, eaten food, wrappers etc). It also reeks of shit for newcomers in it because I don't like opening the windows.

Damn spiders? I would get it if there were roaches because of food but how do that many spiders get in your room? Maybe you live in a warm area? I live in a tropical area and there are 3 inch roaches and massive spiders and mosquitoes and all kinds of stuff in my room. Either way maybe you will get lucky and become spiderman

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

Yikes! Heads uperino, inkler! Watchdog on the way!

Damn spiders? I would get it if there were roaches because of food but how do that many spiders get in your room? Maybe you live in a warm area? I live in a tropical area and there are 3 inch roaches and massive spiders and mosquitoes and all kinds of stuff in my room. Either way maybe you will get lucky and become spiderman
It's not a particularly warm region, but it's relatively humid regardless of temperature, and my house is old. Really it's just my own negligence tbh, I haven't cleaned this room properly in ages.

Brutally over, even insects hate you to the point of trying to kill you.

Brutally over, even insects hate you to the point of trying to kill you.

That does explain the aggressive behavior of insects that some incels have talked about...

I live with parents so don't have to deal with all that. Some spiders do come out occasionally tho
cockroaches are pretty cute so I let them live
:feelspuke:

Fuck bro, this is something i cannot relate to. What kind of bugs are we even talking about here? I mean i also occasionally have a few spiders in my room. But it never got to the point were i had to sweep them off my bed before going to sleep.

Last edited:
There are spiders on the ceiling of my room that come out at night and keep me company

Bluepillers:16

Try bug-bombing your room with an aerosol insect killer. It rid my room of insects for months.

@LiterallyASoyboy aren't you concerned about swallowing some of them while sleeping?

Lol this is legic me.

But because I live in a third world shithole. There is always the possibility of a nasty insect crawling up my bedsheets

Ewwww

Your room probably stinks:feelspuke:

It’s OVER for bedbughavingcels

Yeah that's me.
My room has cockroaches, with whom I'm in an eternal battle to eradicate.
Mice try to eat my food it I hadn't stashed it away securely.
Rats as big as skunks climb up the curtains at night.
Ants are all over my small furnace, couldn't get rid of them.
Lizards and mosquitos do their shit too.
It's like a small zoo. I just don't care, it has been like that for years.

What kind of bugs are we even talking about here?
Mainly two kinds of bugs, some sort of worms (or maybe they're tiny millipedes? never looked closely enough at them) that live in the fucking ancient wood floor, and ladybugs which seem particularly attracted to my room. In the summer I also get ants and some sort of beetles. Aside from the spiders that is.
But it never got to the point were i had to sweep them off my bed before going to sleep.
Well tbh most often I don't find any on my bed, I just check it before I sleep because I occasionally do.