Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: sucking at mountain climbing/indoor climbing/bouldering

Do you/would you suck at climbing?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I went bouldering/indoor mountain climbing and was brutally mogged. Despite gymcelling for year plus now, I can barely climb well. I am too fat and bloated, my muscle strength isn't enough to compensate. It's really unfair.

I could barely do this simple baby course by the end.
DDB24F6E 570A 4950 96E3 662146711A6E

My body is designed to ldar not do physical activities. How unfortunate.

Brutal mountain climbing pill

It's over for assassin's Creed cels

My body is designed to ldar not do physical activities. How unfortunate.
it's really unfair. all the climbers around me we're white and tall, few asians, and literally no fatcels, no shitskins besides me ofc. There were little fucking 9 year old girls mogging me at climbing
Brutal mountain climbing pill

It's over for assassin's Creed cels
I plan to inject test and order training kit to get good. I can't accept being mogged by 9 year olds

I don’t think I’ve ever done this tbh

I don’t think I’ve ever done this tbh
you should try someday. some of the climbs I saw were really insane; the grip strength these fuckers have is insane.they can grab onto less than finger widths worth of surface with one hand and pull their entire body up

it's really unfair. all the climbers around me we're white and tall, few asians, and literally no fatcels, no shitskins besides me ofc. There were little fucking 9 year old girls mogging me at climbing
Beyond brutal. Being mixed or ethnic is like a debuff to everything jfl :kys: :kys: :kys:

I would broke one leg if i tried that tbh

its more of a manlet trait

I used to swing a 3 pound mini sledgehammer and a chisel, hanging from the side of mountain when younger. Not so much these days.

Anything for a steak and whiskey...

its more of a manlet trait
cope most incels would suck at it, exceptions might be strength moggers like @Colvin76 . maybe tallcels even more due to being higher bodyweight.
I used to swing a 3 pound mini sledgehammer and a chisel, hanging from the side of mountain when younger. Not so much these days.

Anything for a steak and whiskey...
damn insane. I wish to be able to do that someday

I've never done any climbing.

I almost broke a bone climbing one of those things. Never again.

yeah I never did that so

Holy shit this is suifuel, when I was in secondary/high sch, I got roped into a rock climbing event which I did not sign up for(it's complicated, I can't rmb exactly how it happened) but I decided to go anyway, it was free anyway n I thought it would be good experience.

To cut it short, I couldn't even reach the top! My arms had already turned jelly halfway through! The other participants have already finished n I was the only guy stuck on the wall. The emcee was cheering me on with all sorts of bluepill phrases but as hard as I tried my arms wouldn't move so they finally let me down to the ground. No need to say, I was the only guy who failed n there were other people watching as well.:feelshaha:

Eh I liked climbing when I tried it. Wasn’t that bad at it but was not good, if I tried I think I could be good at it.
cope most incels would suck at it, exceptions might be strength moggers like @Colvin76 . maybe tallcels even more due to being higher bodyweight.

damn insane. I wish to be able to do that someday
@ThoughtfulCel @MountainGorilla are probably good at climbing

I'm good at climbing because of my light weight but I'm scared af of heights.

I don't climb. I used to parkour which involved mounting walls, right? But that was a short burst of energy to run up a wall and grab on. I can't do sustained climbing.