Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait] starting drinking/smoking/getting high in the morning hours because bored already

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone else do this. You get up say its 8am. You read on the internet for an hour play some solitaire or something. Then you are bored, and you have 14 hours until you have to go to bed.

Straightedge.

Well I already tried playing some video games but then got bored after 15 minutes. Then I've spent 1.5 hours reading for my moneymaxxing on stocks. Then I read for maybe 20 minutes here. I also went for takeout for breakfast. Now its 11am, so I've got 10 hours until bed time.

Tomorrow I have the same no plans.

When I was in college I would wake and bake most days. I do regret many decisions I have made in my life regarding alcohol and drugs. It is better to be sober if you want to not have a shitty life.
Well I already tried playing some video games but then got bored after 15 minutes. Then I've spent 1.5 hours reading for my moneymaxxing on stocks. Then I read for maybe 20 minutes here. I also went for takeout for breakfast. Now its 11am, so I've got 10 hours until bed time.

Tomorrow I have the same no plans.
if you make it post how you did it or something on here.

Try a russian breakfast

Vodka, black coffee anda cigarette

A cope in the beginning of the day keeps the rope away

I used to do a shot every morning.

Actually I did do that before, but then I wanted to ascend and quit al that shit.
After 20 years I found out that being sober and clean didn't help to get a gf anyways, so now I want to do it again.
Nobody gives a fuck so I might as well overdose.

Actually I did do that before, but then I wanted to ascend and quit al that shit.
After 20 years I found out that being sober and clean didn't help to get a gf anyways, so now I want to do it again.
Nobody gives a fuck so I might as well overdose.

I realized it would suck if I didn't smoke as I really enjoy it, then if I died of bad genetics health anyways.
Try a russian breakfast

Vodka, black coffee anda cigarette

A cope in the beginning of the day keeps the rope away

Hehe I like it.. also then you don't eat as much which is a big deal for weight gain cels like me.
When I was in college I would wake and bake most days. I do regret many decisions I have made in my life regarding alcohol and drugs. It is better to be sober if you want to not have a shitty life.

if you make it post how you did it or something on here.

Check out my moneymaxxing threads in the lounge that I make one a week or so for the last few weeks. I was up 103% last year. And this year up 18% so far.

Last edited:
Same. I binge drink about 2 two times a week. Which is still too much but I realize that some people drink much more.

You feel better in general without alcohol. I gave up drinking for like a month back in 2019 and felt A LOT less anxious. More energy.

Nowadays my heart literally beats like crazy when I go outside. Small panic attacks out of the blue.

I find that playing MMORPG games really helps to kill time. You just keep grinding mindlessly to upgrade your character or whatever. Before you know it, 5 hours have passed.

I also try to code as much as I can. Just finds small simple projects to work on. Just do it even when you don't feel like it. You can easily shave off 1-2 hours a day by learning to code.

Last edited: