Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Some guys became friend with you cause they felt pity for you.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Dj elsun nyc 1305786258298892745276005605979751088454102n

i was friends with every group of males at my school, all the girls hated me though

i was friends with every group of males at my school, all the girls hated me though
The only time a girl tried to befriend me was because my homeroom teacher had talked about me, saying that they should try to integrate me. After all, I was always alone and already suicidal. I was only 13 years old, and I already knew that my life was over.

Unfortunately, I started coping at about 14-15 years old with videogames instead of committing suicide. Now I don't feel like suiciding at all; I'm just living a miserable life.

But before that, like you, when I was 6 to 12, I only had male friends.

fake news tbh, no one really does that

The only time a girl tried to befriend me was because my homeroom teacher had talked about me, saying that they should try to integrate me. After all, I was always alone and already suicidal. I was only 13 years old, and I already knew that my life was over.

Unfortunately, I started coping at about 14-15 years old with videogames instead of committing suicide. Now I don't feel like suiciding at all; I'm just living a miserable life.

But before that, like you, when I was 6 to 12, I only had male friends.

kek, that never works, it's completely over for transfer students or students who simply failed to integrate from the get go, now more than ever

people become friends with me because im a clown

people become friends with me because im a clown
I remember I used to be a jestermaxxing fool. Then people gave attention to me but now I’m reserved and quiet

I didn't even have this