Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: Socially ostracised wherever you go

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
-
It's continued from late elementary school till now. I will work soon and I'm sure it'll still be the case.

Turns out trying to make friends with normies doesn't work when you're ugly and diseased, shocker.

tsunami GIF

It doesnt get better, I was isolated at work, I was isolated at school i was isolated at college.

I tried talking to them but they eventually started ignoring me because I'm ugly as fuck. :feelsugh:
Yea Normie men judge by looks like women do

It's continued from late elementary school till now. I will work soon and I'm sure it'll still be the case.

Turns out trying to make friends with normies doesn't work when you're ugly and diseased, shocker.
I wish humans would eventually weaken their judgement,

It never began brocel :cryfeels:

Have always being a loner