Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait- Shitty Personality

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
As it turns out my personality is pretty shit too, on top of everything else. Overall just shit in every aspect.

Prolly some vulnerable narcissism, BPD, Asperger’s, mother issues , etc. No reason for a foid to want me

Its over

no personality for your face anyway

there are only a few personality types so i don't think it matters what our persoynality is.

Yeah, i have a shitty personality too tbh. Not that it matters

As it turns out my personality is pretty shit too, on top of everything else. Overall just shit in every aspect.

Prolly some vulnerable narcissism, BPD, Asperger’s, mother issues , etc. No reason for a foid to want me

Its over
My personality used to be alright. I never made friends but I wasnt as "mean" or off-putting to others as i am now apparently. My looks aren't even a problem I just fit in no where and belong to no one doomed to do nothing

autism and "aspergers" are very different things. you can't be chadlite with autsim

i think "aspergers" are just the traits you develop over time because of lookism
the spectrum as a whole will make you incel

i got kanners and it feels like i was doomed right after entering this world

If you had great looks, people would have treated you better, then your outlook on world would have been different and you would be a nice guy to others encouraging others to keep grinding and never get up

personality is a meme. any personality traits chad has are seen as good while any we have are seen as negative.

your looks are your personality

ye this is why I can barely interact with people, I only give people a 1 word response because i have nothin of interest to say to them, i can't relate to most people, it fuckin sucks being a social outcast, most people are so ignorant towards me