Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Ragemaxxing only makes you look retarded

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
I tried ragemaxxing once in my workplace when some asshole foids make fun of my height and giggles behind me.
I take my water bottle,and with full on rage slams it to my desk,while screaming what do you want from me.

Instead of being scared or some shit,they simply laughed at me and one even come and pat my head,as if i am a child.
Naturally i just pretend that its all a joke and laugh with them and sit back like the coward bitch i am.

Yes it happened to bagel guy

I know right, raging mantels all come across as George Costanza

But when Chad rage maxxes..

FUCK, this one is painfully accurate

Trying avoid it, but ragemaxxed, when was our last meeting with former "best friend", who wanted me to go after ugly old roasties. He once more tried to convince me to do cuckmaxxing. That was last time. "Are you insane?"- he said. "YES I AM"

That's a rather childish way of dealing with situation such as that. I would've laughed at you as well.

That's a rather childish way of dealing with situation such as that
What the hell am i supposed to do? Everything you do looks childish when you have the height of a child

What the hell am i supposed to do? Everything you do looks childish when you have the height of a child
Instead of letting your emotions take over like a woman you could've ignored them and carried on with your work.

They laughed because they knew you don't have the psychopathy and low inhib to exact your rage by murdering them.

They weren’t scared because they didnt fear the consequences of you chimping out. Because you are a manlet and/or framecel. Otherwise incapable of physical violence.

it’s not a trait all incels have. Just manlets/framelets/soys. A tall Large framed ogre is atleast respected and feared

Going into a rage means losing control over your emotions. This means that whatever mockery was directed at you has broken through and affected your inner self. You should never have let this happen.

This isn't really exclusive to incels. Its just a manlet thing.

Because they know you can't hit them, otherwise you face a lifetime in prison

Nothing incels do is taken seriously ever, we are just meant to shut up and "stop feeling sorry for ourselves"

I tried ragemaxxing once in my workplace when some asshole foids make fun of my height and giggles behind me.
I take my water bottle,and with full on rage slams it to my desk,while screaming what do you want from me.

Instead of being scared or some shit,they simply laughed at me and one even come and pat my head,as if i am a child.
Naturally i just pretend that its all a joke and laugh with them and sit back like the coward bitch i am.
I’d call you a retard if I hadn’t done the same things myself. :(

it works if u attack them. when in HS I was bullied. so I rages and threw text books at then. then threatened to kill then and they stopped

it works if u attack them. when in HS I was bullied. so I rages and threw text books at then. then threatened to kill then and they stopped
Bro,i dont want to get fired and jailed because of assault.
Nobody will imprison you when you are in HS.Different story when you are wageslaving

Bro,i dont want to get fired and jailed because of assault.
Nobody will imprison you when you are in HS.Different story when you are wageslaving
that's true. my current work environment is almost all curry or ricelcel so I don't have problems any more. I'd recommend looking out for another job while still working this one. don't tell employer tho until you get the job

Going into a rage means losing control over your emotions. This means that whatever mockery was directed at you has broken through and affected your inner self. You should never have let this happen.
Based stoicel.

They may end up feeling the rage of a thousand gymmaxxed ogrecels latER on. But I hope not 4 legal reasons and 2 not get banned.

It's a smallcel trait, but hey at least you didn't get fired for it like other incels would.

People used to make fun of me whenever I did something that was outside of their perceptual box of me. I was expected to be the quiet awkward kid, and I would be laughed at and degraded if I ever tried to step out of it.

Pat you on the head ?... na.. your trolling .. no one is this dumb and offensive to do that ....right ? ...

Pat you on the head ?... na.. your trolling .. no one is this dumb and offensive to do that ....right ? ...
I'm 100% legit.Hundreds of other manlets can confirm about receiving this kind of infantilizing treatments

wear lifts too next time. I always wear them. most people don't notice. 3 inches to five inches gibling way into getting respect from both makes and females. it also will help you get promotions more easily if you work in management jobs especially

I'm 100% legit.Hundreds of other manlets can confirm about receiving this kind of infantilizing treatments

Man im 5'7 endomorph , gymaxxed ... and not one singal whore ever dared to look at me or disrespect me in the wrong way .. there was just one that just gave me hints that im not "super tall to reach the top shelf .." but that about it ... i think i scare people ..

Man im 5'7 endomorph , gymaxxed ... and not one singal whore ever dared to look at me or disrespecr me in the wrong way .. there was just was one that just gave me hints that im not "super tall to reach the top shelf .." but that about it ... i think i scare people ..
I'm 4'9

Man.. i wish i could do something for you ..i cant change your genetic bro ... i ...nature fucked us over , be strong .. you could try to wear shoe lift or some sort .. it might help

They laughed because they knew you don't have the psychopathy and low inhib to exact your rage by murdering them.
:feelsseriously:
Elliot Rodger killed his rice roomates and two beckies.Does that mean he is low inhib?
No,that means he is desperate.You guys abuse the word low inhib so much

You just end up like Liquid Kent lol.

Go to 04:10 in the video

At least you are non-threatening enough to keep your job. I'd get fired at the slightest little outburst
Haven't heard of him anymore

Last edited: