Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You only dream of crashes, accidents and disasters

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
My dreams are scary and most times wakes me up. I dream of the ground falling apart, planes crashing, getting into a road accident and such.
Incel trait your dreams are death and fatalities.

Yeah idk why I always dream of car crashes

I don’t dream

My dreams are scary and most times wakes me up. I dream of the ground falling apart, planes crashing, getting into a road accident and such.
Incel trait your dreams are death and fatalities.
could be from past unresolved trauma
your nervous system is stuck in fight-or-flight mode, you are always prepared for disaster, violence, threat
i suffer from this too but in my case its violence. I am always mentally prepared to fight random people, event though my body and health are shit.

my goal is to use deep breathing techniques like 4-7-8 technique and meditation to permanently get me out of that state.

View: https://youtu.be/8FpKpW0EhYo

tldr for video

- yawning calms nervous system, animals do it calm themselves and others down
- headstands or putting your legs above your chest level when laying down
- 4-7-8 breathing method
- mono-focus one one thing
- stretching
- laughing/crying - natural response to releasing stress and trauma from body

if you got fucked or grew up in a highly threatening environment, you may have learned to suppress your natural healing response to stress, like crying. If you can manage to get around it and start crying on purpose somehow, it can help.
Before anyone calls me a faggot, your dad probably didnt hit you in the face and smash your toys with a hammer and then threw motor oil on them, or burned them. So stfu and let us cope with this shit.

In my experience, crying definitely helps. I've gone through periods of mourning after loss where I cried a lot for the fist time, and after that my violent coping fantasies went way down for a while.

Again, if anyone calls this retarded, try not being able to sleep for 10 years and clenching your teeth so much at night that you need a fucking mouth guard becuase your teeth are cracking. I am just looking for solutions.

if you got fucked or grew up in a highly threatening environment, you may have learned to suppress your natural healing response to stress, like crying. If you can manage to get around it and start crying on purpose somehow, it can help.
definetly ptsd
In my experience, crying definitely helps. I've gone through periods of mourning after loss where I cried a lot for the fist time, and after that my violent coping fantasies went way down for a while.
makes sense, crying releases stress hormone