Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: Playing multiplayer videogames against the CPU

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Mario Strikers, Mario Tennis, etc.
Because you don't have friends to play with but you still enjoy playing against the CPU because you are kinda autistic.

Imagine playing multiplayer jfl

I play grand strategy games against my cpu :incel::incel::incel:

Yes i play CS source against bots

I play online games against real people but I always mute everyone

It's been a while since i last played any game online

Yeah, I never played Wii games with anyone else, that is also why I did not buy a Nintendo Switch.

I play Lego games (a series of kids games designed for 2 players) by myself :incel:

pretty much this

i figured out all the tricks to mog the AI but i was too retarded to beat human players, i would just die immediately

Me.
I've been playing a lot of L4D2 single player

CSS is fun with the bots, I think I only played on a server once on that game.

true for me. most old games for me are dead (esp the modded versions)

For example bf2 with mods

Games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Mario Strikers, Mario Tennis, etc.
Because you don't have friends to play with but you still enjoy playing against the CPU because you are kinda autistic.
i remember when i tried to unblock some characters in super smash bros melee, but i had to play with another person for hours to unlock them, so I used to leave the game cube on during all night, waiting for the next day to unlock the character... and it never worked :feelsrope:

Yup, that's how I've always played Smash Bros. :incel:

I only play gigachad games like Insurgency:Sandstorm and avoid soy games like any Nintendo shit but still... ascension never happened :cryfeels:

Pokemon. Especially if you try to beat the Battle Frontier.

i remember when i tried to unblock some characters in super smash bros melee, but i had to play with another person for hours to unlock them, so I used to leave the game cube on during all night, waiting for the next day to unlock the character... and it never worked :feelsrope:
Brutal, I used to play that one with my siblings