Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: People often ask if you are okay because you stare into space or put your head down often

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Sometimes in class I want to put my head down just because I'm mentally exhausted of living a second life in my head (until 3am) every night.

Othertimes I'll just put my head on my hand on think. My face will go devoid of all emotion and my teachers/friends will ask if I'm okay/sick.
11128CA4 B56F 45E1 AAD4 77E1DEC75E0A

Inspired by this mediocre meme.

Yeah people used to ask me that a lot

Also "why are you so quiet'

fakecel if people ask how you feel ngl

I got asked this when I used to have friends and sometimes asked by family.

Also, in my old English class, for 2 years I would always do work which was under my expectations and stare into the table and never say a word to anyone looking depressed as fuck because I was. Teacher says nothing. Then one day the teacher asks a chad "are you okay?" "Yah I was just rubbin my eyes"

I remember that moment well because that happened close to when I discovered Faceandlms yt and was first introduced into the blackpill and considering if it's true or not.

"ur inkel jus becoz teecher didn't ask if ur okay?" :soy:

When i went to school people used to ask me if i was feeling sick all the time

yeah, all the time. I've never known how to respond

I feel uncomfortable being vulnerable to people because I don’t trust them

Actually people prefer to ask if I'm even listening to them when I trie to have conversations with them. I just don't know where I should look and when looking too long at something is considered "staring" because I have 0 social intelligence. Normies tend to interpret this as lack of interest or "fuck you".

Really makes me want to die.

No one does this for me

No one asks me anything about my own wellbeing.