Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: old women call you "berry"

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★
So I went out to the local market for vegetables. There was an old woman who sold the kinds of vegetables I wanted. She's really short though, I'm 165 cm tall manlet and she was even lower than my shoulders, maybe 140-145 cm, which is legit dwarfism even for a woman (her facial features were normal, so it's just really really short woman and not some kind of genetic desease). So I picked up all vegetables I wanted, she bagged them up all together and told "here you go, my berry". She didn't say exactly "my", this is only so to give you some context. Because she called me "ягодка" which in Russian is a diminutive of "ягода", (which is " berry"), meaning something like "small berry". "Ягода"/"ягодка" is also feminine gender, here used as a term of endearment (that's why I used "my", because she was referring to me) referring to a pleasant person who is usually significantly younger than you. Anyways, I must admit that it is always warming when older women refer to me like that (it is not uncommon), but at the same time it's FUCKING EMASCULATING BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING GROWN MAN AND SHE MISTOOK ME FOR A YOUNG BOY FOR FUCKS SAKE. Because I'm a manlet and look young/undeveloped for a man of my age. Anyways, it's so over for me on many levels.

Last edited:
Can't really relate tbh
Old women never called me 'endearing' terms like that.

Just take whatever complements you can get man.