Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not taking life seriously.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
People who have experienced social and romantic success always seem to be taking life seriously. They care about things like their career, being relevant, getting likes and follows on social media, etc. They take themselves seriously and seem to have a drive to succeed. Over the years what I have noticed is that women seem to be the ones who can focus more, care about getting good grades, care about being athletes and furthering their career.

It makes sense, because they have fufilled love and belonging on the hierarchy of needs, so they can actually move on to goals that lead to self-actualization. Not surprisingly, this is also Chad, who doesn't have to worry about fulfilling his sexual or romantic needs, so he can focus on his career, or running a business or generally being successful

This can show up in bluepilled males as well, though it deteriorates over the years if they can't find a romantic relationship.

What I find is that most guys who aren't Chad seem to just coast by in life. They might work, might not, they might have hobbies, might not. For the most part, people like us don't take life as seriously. We don't care about making more money, having a good career or social media status because none of that really matters if you're a kissless virgin. Men who aren't sexually successful are content with doing the bare minimum that is needed for them to live and be entertained.

Yep. Im 24 and whats important is that ill get my fix of daily moe anime before i go to sleep

No matter how gymmaxxed or hard working I am, I am still nothing but a joke/laughing stock to society. It doesn't make a difference how successful I might be. Besides I'm low IQcel, I can only work hard, not smart. I'm not charismatic or good looking obviously too so this thing is pretty much over for me anyways.

if shit goes bad I can always rope

You nailed it op. Massive IQ ngl

I just don't care. If my life fails I don't actually lose anything at this point.

High IQ op. Saved. Brutal.

Yes.

Women live very different lives from the average male. It's why they have motivation to do things. They also all feel like society is perfectly normal and that there's a future. Many men can feel/know that there's something off (NWO shit) with society.

i can barely get out of bed

My life is trash top take it seriously