Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: not feeling human

• Thread starter The Foid Slayer
  • Start date
The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★
I'm as human as a person who obsessively watches nature documentaries and imagines himself being a lion is a lion. I don't really experience being human, I just observe humans doing human things and larp as one in my skinsuit. I feel like an alien who was sent here to gather data on humans, but fails terribly at it, because I can't pull the "hello, fellow humans" shtick convincingly with the data I have.

I don't really experience being human. I don't really have memories, there's nothing worth remembering in my life. I just kinda started existing and went along with it, because my body discourages killing myself. I know what a friend is, I have a vague concept of what you're supposed to do with one, I kinda can imagine what experiencing a sleepover should feel like based on the data I've gathered (from conversations, media etc. ), but I've never actually experienced friendship or a sleepover -- they're just abstract concepts that exist in my brain.

If someone asked "how is being human like?", it'd be impossible for me to respond. I've never really been human. I can tell about what I imagine being human feels like, but I'm just presenting the data I've gathered, not talking about my experiences, because I don't have any. If you wanted to know what being e. g. a rural Pakistani goat herder feels like, you could consult either a villager who has actual experience (although limited mostly to his direct surrounding and possibly basic understanding) or a scholar who never actually experienced being one, but he has all the data and little details about customs and such. Both answers could be useful in their own way, but it's obvious that merely learning about something is not the same as experiencing it.

I feel like a cockroach, because everyone hates me and wants to see me dead

I feel like a cockroach, because everyone hates me and wants to see me dead
Morality is beauty, beauty is morality. Thus, in Greek philosophy this interpretation has always been used, the world is a stereotype.

I feel like I'm some caged animal at the zoo.

I’ve been working on letting go of human things since wanting them hurts me and I know I will never have them. I already suffer because of others there’s no need to do it to myself as well

I’ve been working on letting go of human things since wanting them hurts me and I know I will never have them. I already suffer because of others there’s no need to do it to myself as well

I feel that

Can't discard your humanity if you never had any in the first place.

The only thing that keeps me going is my ego.
As much as I hate being an objectively inferior subhuman, I hate being looked down on just as much.

As much as I hate being an objectively inferior subhuman, I hate being looked down on just as much.
No ego for your face.

It’s ovER. Just enjoy coping while it lasts.

We are not entitled to that, apparently.
It’s brutal bro. Foids can cheat, whore around, and do basically anything they want and get away with it, but somehow me wanting one looksmatch girlfriend is too much to ask.

My revenge is what keeps me going

I've felt subhuman since I was litERally 15 years old

'Being made human without the possibility of BEING human; the cruelest of all punishments.'

'Being made human without the possibility of BEING human; the cruelest of all punishments.'

We beat the same blood, but are treated like sec9nd class citizen, it's revolting :feelsree:

have always felt like a alien, never really fitting in. getting nicknames referring too ugly aliens from movies did not help