Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am not human

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am not human in any meaningful sense. Sure I have a brain and a heart and organs, but other animals have that too, there's nothing special about that. Apart from the fact that I barely look like a human being, I am also not one in any other sense of the word.

I don't relate to any human expierences. When I watch normie content it's a constant culture shock as to what is seen as relatable to these people. Relationships, friendships, academics, having a job, going outside and a million other things that I know nothing about. If I am too low IQ to do anything, too ugly to be loved by anyone, and too ill to love myself then what is human about me except for my biology?

It's like I am a third party observer to my own species. I am not a part of their reality.

Last edited:
why this depressed bro what happened

bro what happened
Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

It's like I am a third party observer to my own species. I am not a part of their reality.

so true

Feel the same. Simply too much loneliness and being an underachieving dreg. Zero milestones reached after 12, or barely, apart from getting my own place, working and stuff like that but that's it. The minimum for survival

Autistcels like me aren't even living beings. We can't fulfill the functions of relation nor reproduction, only nutrition. Viruses mog us by being rapechads that insert themselves into bacteria or cells and reproduce.

It's like I am a third party observer to my own species.
We literally are, since they will procreate and continue the species, while we rot and our (subhuman) genes die off.

The inceldom experience.

Mogs me into the shadow realm
Only did it as i was getting closer to my 30's though. Almost all of my 20's were pissed down the drain :feelsbadman: so depending on your age there's still hope to at least enjoy some independance, peace and quiet before you get too old. I remember this one documentary on a 50 year old japanese neet and yeah i wouldn't even bother if i was him.

I am not human in any meaningful sense. Sure I have a brain and a heart and organs, but other animals have that too, there's nothing special about that. Apart from the fact that I barely look like a human being, I am also not one in any other sense of the word.

I don't relate to any human expierences. When I watch normie content it's a constant culture shock as to what is seen as relatable to these people. Relationships, friendships, academics, having a job, going outside and a million other things that I know nothing about. If I am too low IQ to do anything, to ugly to be loved by anyone, and too ill to love myself then what is human about me except for my biology?

Relatable. :feelsbadman:

In a way, I think that normies are akin to zoo-animals & we're the visitors: However, it's like a one-way mirror(is the term two-way?) in which we can see them, yet they cannot see us.

Feel the same. Simply too much loneliness and being an underachieving dreg. Zero milestones reached after 12, or barely, apart from getting my own place, working and stuff like that but that's it. The minimum for survival
Those are my only goals in life anymore: I just want to own my own place & afford some copes, that's all.

Very relatable. Maybe highest iq thread.

I feel this way since elementary school. I wasnt allowed or able to do any of the things that other kids did. As i grew older and missed every milestone i felt less as human.

Human has a job, friends, family, a wife, kids, house, car, adult clothes, obligations, responsibilities, humans socialize, have sex, hug, fall in love, fight, laugh, go to restaurants, events, shopping and countless of other things

I never did any of that, im not a part of anything. If i simply disappeared nothing would change.

Autistcels like me aren't even living beings. We can't fulfill the functions of relation nor reproduction, only nutrition. Viruses mog us by being rapechads that insert themselves into bacteria or cells and reproduce.

We need eugenics to reduce further suffering

I relate to every single word :feelsbadman:

Autists should serialkillermaxx (in GTA 6)

I don't relate to any human expierences. When I watch normie content it's a constant culture shock as to what is seen as relatable to these people. Relationships, friendships, academics, having a job, going outside and a million other things that I know nothing about. If I am too low IQ to do anything, too ugly to be loved by anyone, and too ill to love myself then what is human about me except for my biology?

I am biologically not human, I am chink and even then I’m the lowest form of chink