Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Not Being Competitive

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
All my life I have hated competition because I am bad at everything. I did enjoy video games and sports when I was young but only "for fun" and would always feel uncomfortable when people around me acted competitive. I also hated being compared to others with school grades and whatnot. Chads seem to adore competing with one another.

This is why I FUCKING hate the redpill. It's not the ideas, it's that stupid rat-racey attitude that genetic loser men have no part competing in.

All my life I have hated competition because I am bad at everything.
Same tbh. I remember when I was forced to play sports as a kid and I absolutely hated it, even then I thought it was all completely pointless.

Incel Trait: posting Incel trait threads

That's why i don't understand normies who always ask you what's your rank in game X, i just play casual matches where i can chill without worrying about wins and they instantly start insulting you like YOU HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE, "YOU PROB SUCK SO BAD HAHAHAA TEEHEEEE" "YOU ARE LOWEST RANK HAHA XD", "JUST DELETE GAME YOU NOOB".

That was the case for r6 siege, csgo, dota, league of legends and many more i don't understand normies why the fuck they want to cmpete against other people so much do they really think they will get gf and money for doing that? :feelskek:

In real life I hate competition but I have always loved it in games and only played competitive ones for that reason. I think if you're a loser in real life you'll feel the need to get that thrill of conquest and feeling that you're better than someone from games.

That's why i don't understand normies who always ask you what's your rank in game X, i just play casual matches where i can chill without worrying about wins and they instantly start insulting you like YOU HAVE TO BE COMPETITIVE, "YOU PROB SUCK SO BAD HAHAHAA TEEHEEEE" "YOU ARE LOWEST RANK HAHA XD", "JUST DELETE GAME YOU NOOB".

That was the case for r6 siege, csgo, dota, league of legends and many more i don't understand normies why the fuck they want to cmpete against other people so much do they really think they will get gf and money for doing that? :feelskek:
Gaming is for fucking nerds. JFL at vidya copers.

It's a constant dick measuring contest for this monkeys. Everything in life is like that, always trying to get some form of validation from other monkeys so they can feel better. Videogames is no different for them, they must be good and compete in everything.

All my life I have hated competition because I am bad at everything.
fuck, this hits way too close
but it's true. I hated competitions and shit like that because I just sucked so bad at everything I did/tried.
never stood a chance at life :feelsrope:
i don't understand normies why the fuck they want to cmpete against other people so much
for normies it's probably the only thing they excel at so they feel the need to spotlight it

yeah its like whats the point of competition in anything when you know that you're genetics are shit.

I like being competitive but when it comes to dating Im at a significant disadvantage due to my physical appearance so whats the point in trying when a foid that is 3/10 with 99+ likes on tinder and a flooded what are the chances she would pick someone on her own looks level very slim

I have always been the worst at things among my peers

Selfpride

You can't lose if you don't play

Competition naturally breeds hostility and promotes sociopathic behavior towards the competition.

Competition is inherently negative and an overall bad for society and people in general, instead of a good. Yes, good can come from competition - e.g., competition in business drives towards better products and services (mostly in theory, but sometimes in practice) - but competition is adversarial by design, and that means the competition is always the opponent.

The winner-loser paradigm of building societies needs to be thrown out, if Utopia is ever to be achieved.