Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait : Normies expect you to talk first.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Only to give you one word answers.....It's like they get a kick out of it.

they love humiliating you

modern foids like doing this, since they're more used to interacting on dating apps

not that you're missing out on much, foids will never really have anything interesting to say

they love humiliating you
Life is already hard and I can't believe that there are people out there who will do everything in their power to make it 10x harder for us.

Life is already hard and I can't believe that there are people out there who will do everything in their power to make it 10x harder for us.
normies are cruel

Too bad for them I don't say anything

> doesn't talk to you

>answers with 1 word or ignores you when you talk

"Ummmmm why are you always so quiet ?"

> doesn't talk to you

>answers with 1 word or ignores you when you talk

"Ummmmm why are you always so quiet ?"
Basically this. I got told why i look anxious etc.. and when i spoke up, I only get one word answers and the whole room became silent as if I've written " School Shooter. ER'S Fan" on my forehead...

I always have to initiate a conversation. I think alot of normies are also socially akward so they don't really care about conversation. They rather stare at their smartphone.

I always have to initiate a conversation. I think alot of normies are also socially akward so they don't really care about conversation. They rather stare at their smartphone.
I always thought I was the one who lacked social skills but they're genuinely worse than us. They're rude, self-centered and put no effort into making conversation. If they can't relate to you or gain something from you it's gg

True. When im around normfags they usually ignore and if i want to contribute to a conversation i get either ignored or they just give me short answers

I always thought I was the one who lacked social skills but they're genuinely worse than us. They're rude, self-centered and put no effort into making conversation. If they can't relate to you or gain something from you it's gg
They're like that to incels to other normies they can conversate fine

Yes, because they can relate to other normies and they want to gain access to other normies' social circles

Yea i think you're right. This is especially the case when i meet new people or work colleagues. I do think however that a few normies are kinda autistic even though they are sexhavers so they have a hard time with social skills.

They expect us to make the first move but would call us creeps for it