Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: normies don't cooperate with you

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
like getting a normie to help me with a project or anything (even if they agreed) is like pulling fucking teeth yet they would practically go gay for a chadlite

Last edited:
I believe normies can almost sense when you are not like them just like a shark when it smells blood in the ocean. They have some sort of radar sense that helps them pick out who is different among them. I believe COVID also helped me to discern the fact that normies distrust me since i am an open antimasker. Normies thrive on conformity and if you do not conform you get outcasted by them.

I believe normies can almost sense when you are not like them just like a shark when it smells blood in the ocean. They have some sort of radar sense that helps them pick out who is different among them. I believe COVID also helped me to discern the fact that normies distrust me since i am an open antimasker. Normies thrive on conformity and if you do not conform you get outcasted by them.
this shit even happens online when they can't see my face