Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: your existence in public annoys normies

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
you know you are an incel when every time you go outside normies smirk, look confused, and laugh when looking at you. even when I'm with my mom they look at me so I try to hide my face behind her and play with my hands to calm myself. It's not like I'm screaming or anything I'm literally just existing and walking out in public which is something they hate incels doing. They would rather have incels locked up in prison for causing the crime of existing in this society. this is why I'm jealous of NEET's who have no reason to leave the house.

Become a neet yourself.

What makes it worse is now its getting warm and sunny, going to be a long rest of spring/ summer ahead

brutal man, I'm sorry

Same, thanks to my disgusting face

This is why we should all catch up to everything bad that happens to normfags in the news, accidents, mass killings, shootings, blah blaah blah (In GTA 5) so we can get a little Lifefuel.

normies smirk, look confused, and laugh when looking at you
Same here. I think most of the time they look confused or they're neutral. Sometimes they pity me, but pity is obviously not what I want them to show me either.

Same here. I think most of the time they look confused or they're neutral. Sometimes they pity me, but pity is obviously not what I want them to show me either.
I mostly see that at school from the staff with me all day

That is why I hate being outside so much because I get strange looks from foids.

This happens most with service workers from my experiences

Brootal.

I don't get as many disgusted looks anymore because I can hide my face behind my dreads :feelsautistic:

This right here, I actively try to avoid normies AND STILL they mock me.

I find that wearing a hat, growing longer hair and a beard seems to reduce this from happening.

you know you are an incel when every time you go outside normies smirk, look confused, and laugh when looking at you. even when I'm with my mom they look at me so I try to hide my face behind her and play with my hands to calm myself. It's not like I'm screaming or anything I'm literally just existing and walking out in public which is something they hate incels doing. They would rather have incels locked up in prison for causing the crime of existing in this society. this is why I'm jealous of NEET's who have no reason to leave the house.
Brutal. Being Sub 5 is a curse with normies being full of horse shit

Normies gonna Norm .

That's why I wish I could become a hERo one day. :society: :society:

@Friezacel

It's all in your head :soy::soy:

so I try to hide my face behind her and play with my hands to calm myself
Why do you feel obligated to hide yourself just to make subhuman normies feel better? Most people are terrified of a confrontation. Stare back at them with righteous anger. Don't be anxious, be mad at those animals for doing this to you.

I love especially when they cower in fear when I gesture to my black duffel bag sometimes they run off too.