Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: nobody wishes you happy birthday except your own family

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Back in school I never celebrated my birthday with anyone outside of my family. No friends or gf whatsoever. By contrast a stacy in my primary school got her birthday party organized by our teachers. And the gl guys already got plenty of birthday cards/presents from their friends and foids.

In retrospect my entire life has just been a joke that’s why I stopped celeb my birthday 8 years ago. For me it’s not something to be happy about, it just signals another year added to my agony.

Crap, my bday is today and I got a few from some friends, which I appreciate.

However, my biggest concern is that I never had a foid who wished me happy bday and offering to give me a blowjob birthday. That thing comes along with the fact that you must be, by default, chadified in order to get this benefit.

Trucel trait: Even your own family doesn't wish you a happy birthday :feelsclown:

35 today just another day.

I do not have a birthday, I am a figment of your imagination.
W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ W̶̰̯̩̹̼̻̣͈͓͈̤͉̖̩̬̓̋Ą̴̼̯͎̟̪͍̣͈͚̅͋̽͗̉͗̀̂͊͆̍̈́̇̚͜͜Ķ̸̜̤͈͎̚Ę̵̟̻̘̗̊ ̴̗̥͎̲̥͉͚̤̦͈̟̰̑͌̆̏̉͝ͅͅU̷̜̎́̑̋̒͂̋̈́̒͌͊͒́͘͠P̸̢̻̮̎̓̊͋͝ͅ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back