Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait : Nobody wants to be your secret santa

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I remember back in elementary school we were doing secret santas. Everybody had to go and pick a name out of the box.

I remember standing in line waiting to get my name when a girl in the front screamed “ewww, I don’t want to be anon’s secret santa! He’s weird!”

I laughed it off and the teacher got mad at the girl and sent her to the back of the line and put my name back in the box.

I ended up getting this white foid that I had a crush on as my secret santa.

A couple weeks pass and I save up to buy this foid a doctor who screwdriver replica (she liked doctor who.)

I was so proud of myself for saving up and buying her something.

But after I gave her the screwdriver she almost immediately broke it. She then tossed it to the side as all her friends gave her huge boxes. I got present mogged jfl

“Well all isn’t bad” I thought to myself, “now I get a present.”:feelshaha:

Soon my heart was crushed when NOBODY got anything for me.

I ended up crying in the bathroom and had my mom pick me up.:feelsrope::cryfeels:

Ah. The age old crying in the bathroom. I am all too familiar

the one time we did this at a christian summer retreat, i only got a chocolate bar.
and it turned out my secret santa was one of the pastors.

The way we had it was that everyone would get to be someone's secret Santa. Coincidentally my Secret Santa's forgot to get me something on both years.

the one time we did this at a christian summer retreat, i only got a chocolate bar.
Brutal shit. What race was he?

I’ll be your secret santa

Brutal. I relate. In Kindergarten, everyone got toys while I got a box of chocolates.

Reads like a larp tbh

Brutal. I relate. In Kindergarten, everyone got toys while I got a box of chocolate.
actually i just remembered that he also gave me a christian joke book or something.

I see, I thought he was white ngl. I forget you didn’t grow up in Cuckmerica. Maby that’s for the better
i did grow up in cuckmerica.
my parents enrolled me in korean churches and academies.

i did grow up in cuckmerica.
my parents enrolled me in korean churches and academies.
Oh. I didn’t know there were Korean only schools here

Oh. I didn’t know there were Korean only schools here
korean-only afterschool academies.
so i went to school, came home, went to korean after-school program, came home again, did my homework for both schools, and went to sleep. this was my daily life.

I remember back in elementary school we were doing secret santas. Everybody had to go and pick a name out of the box.

I remember standing in line waiting to get my name when a girl in the front screamed “ewww, I don’t want to be anon’s secret santa! He’s weird!”

I laughed it off and the teacher got mad at the girl and sent her to the back of the line and put my name back in the box.

I ended up getting this white foid that I had a crush on as my secret santa.

A couple weeks pass and I save up to buy this foid a doctor who screwdriver replica (she liked doctor who.)

I was so proud of myself for saving up and buying her something.

But after I gave her the screwdriver she almost immediately broke it. She then tossed it to the side as all her friends gave her huge boxes. I got present mogged jfl

“Well all isn’t bad” I thought to myself, “now I get a present.”:feelshaha:

Soon my heart was crushed when NOBODY got anything for me.

I ended up crying in the bathroom and had my mom pick me up.:feelsrope::cryfeels:
I remember when valentine's day showed up and I remember being sick but the other ugly kids in class like me didn't get any valentine's letters

korean-only afterschool academies.
so i went to school, came home, went to korean after-school program, came home again, did my homework for both schools, and went to sleep. this was my daily life.
Fuuuck, double the homework? That sounds like hell. I would’ve probably roped. I have no idea how ricemen persevere through that without going mental

Fuuuck, double the homework? That sounds like hell. I would’ve probably roped. I have no idea how ricemen persevere through that without going mental
you get very angry, ngl.
and the homework in the afterschool program was worse than normal school.
luckily, in high school i had SAT classes after school but i got such a high score on my first try i didn't have to go anymore.

you get very angry, ngl.
Jfl and to think I begged my mom to drop me out of public school (not because it was hard, but because I‘m a giga high inhib socialanxietycel)
and the homework in the afterschool program was worse than normal school.
Not surprising. My sister told me Korean schools are some of the most brutal in the world
luckily, in high school i had SAT classes after school but i got such a high score on my first try i didn't have to go anymore.
Reported for bragging

There should be emERgency glas cases like for fire fighting supplies in schools.

Reads like a larp tbh
Happened in 5th grade I swear on my life. I saved up money by cutting grass and it costed like $25 which took me two weeks to save up.

I got her the Screwdriver off Amazon and since it is fairly cheap she broke it after messing with it for like 3 min.

I was in a really hard to get into elementary school because I am (half)black and they wanted more minorities.

And so all the girls there were white and rich. And I grew up poor. So after I gave her the shit $25 dollars toy her friends present mogged me.:lul:

WTF the exact same thing happened to me. Except it was not the pastor but the teacher. Felt really sad back then, everyone was getting shit like headphones and stuff, but I thought it was just bad luck. But in reality I guess people who got my name said they wanted to change it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Fucking brootal, true inceltrtait discovered

But in reality I guess people who got my name said they wanted to change it.
you shouldn't be allowed to change names.
it's supposed to be random.

and i also got a christian joke book (see above post), so overall, not too bad.
i shouldn't downplay that gift, even if the "jokes" were shit and about how Christ loves me.
there was a hot slut at the retreat as well, but she wasn't my partner.

It should really be kept anonymous. Instead of showing who you are getting it for. Then the teacher decides who gets who’s gift. I believe that’s what my teacher did in elementary school

I want to be your secret santa :feelsXmas:

The injustice