Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Nobody remembers your birthday

Mworld

Mworld

Self-banned
-
So I "celebrated" my 32nd birthday last Thursday. The only wishes I got during the day was from my mother and the telephone company my SIM card is issued from...

I called my sister in the evening because she was asking for my measurements (she bought me a sick marilyn manson t shirt) . She apologized and congratulated me. Then my two other sisters congratulated me me but only because I told my mother they hadnt and they felt bad and acted like they did remember. Now I have 6 siblings in total. Only 3 of them did congratulate me and two of em upon being reminded.......

Whats worse onenof my sisters has birthday like 4 days apart and yet she still didnt remember mine... Shes due tomorrow on Halloween...

I feel like death. Its one thing we dont have any (or almost any ) friends but even my famiyl doesnt give a shit...

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "May he rest peacefully. Ohtani is still #1",
"headline": "Tyler Skaggs, Los Angeles Angels Pitcher, Dead At 27",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tyler-skaggs-los-angdies-deadeles-angels-211121444.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 21:48:53 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "Somehow, I doubt the majority of NAs wanted to be enslaved and colonized by Europeans.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:03:00 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh well. Hispanics will be the majority in 2060.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:00:54 UTC 2019"
},

I never understood why anyone celebrates their birthday. It's not an achievement to be born. Celebrate things you are proud of instead.

Family hasn’t come to my birthday in years.

don't wish them as well, tit for tat

A painful trucel trait :feelsrope:

Nobody even knows my birthday except me and my parents

I never understood why anyone celebrates their birthday. It's not an achievement to be born. Celebrate things you are proud of instead.
There's nothing good about getting older.

Birthdays serve merely as a reminder of my mortality.

So I "celebrated" my 32nd birthday last Thursday. The only wishes I got during the day was from my mother and the telephone company my SIM card is issued from...

I called my sister in the evening because she was asking for my measurements (she bought me a sick marilyn manson t shirt) . She apologized and congratulated me. Then my two other sisters congratulated me me but only because I told my mother they hadnt and they felt bad and acted like they did remember. Now I have 6 siblings in total. Only 3 of them did congratulate me and two of em upon being reminded.......

Whats worse onenof my sisters has birthday like 4 days apart and yet she still didnt remember mine... Shes due tomorrow on Halloween...

I feel like death. Its one thing we dont have any (or almost any ) friends but even my famiyl doesnt give a shit...
Bday's are ropefuel

Only my family does it