Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: No one sits near you in class

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
6D6127D6 1438 472B B995 D3C37D5BBCD7

Yep. I sit alone in all of my classes.

I have to take a bus every day, nobody ever sits next to me unless it's the last seat available. One time I sat down next to a foid and she changed seats immediately. JFL.

Honestly couldn't tell what I was looking at at first. :feelstastyman: it's over for legitimate retardcels
I can relate. The iqpill is a very hard pill to swallow.

or when the class is full and you have to sit next to someone regardless, but they end up changing seats or ignoring you

I have to take a bus every day, nobody ever sits next to me unless it's the last seat available. One time I sat down next to a foid and she changed seats immediately. JFL.
Same here.

I know how it feels. :cryfeels: But i remember it was even worse on the braktimes and you dont have friends, then you need to disapear or let other to see you lonely and friendless :feelsrope:

I dont sit near anyone. I try to take the very first or very last seat in back rows

I don't have any class!

(Or clean shoes either!)

Mogs me because clean shoes!

@newlyawakened thoughts?

Happens to me all the time. Sometimes the class is completely full except the seats next to me jfl

Almost every single time in my nearly all foid grad school classes, no matter how central or good a position I have in the room, or how full the room is. Arriving early to class is suifuel. I’ve also had people move away because I sat next to them when I arrived on time though. Sometimes people who are late accidentally sit next to me without noticing I’m there, then notice and move.

I once got my inhib lowered by depression frustration that I decided to put on my happy face and politely ask a foid why this 1-2 seat empty radius happens. She replied, “I thought you like to sit alone”. :lul:

This reminds me of a brutal memory. First day and first class of college, I was 18 or 19. English class. I got zero from females in high school, no dates, nothing. Then in this English class a 6/10 thin girl with acne named Holly sits near me. She actually talked to me (think she just asked if this was English 201) but my mind was blue pilled and I thought ok college is different, foids are more mature and will like me for my personality! This is a good sign! Fast forward 20 years today and I’m posting here a virgin.

This reminds me of a brutal memory. First day and first class of college, I was 18 or 19. English class. I got zero from females in high school, no dates, nothing. Then in this English class a 6/10 thin girl with acne named Holly sits near me. She actually talked to me (think she just asked if this was English 201) but my mind was blue pilled and I thought ok college is different, foids are more mature and will like me for my personality! This is a good sign! Fast forward 20 years today and I’m posting here a virgin.
During college no foid talked to me for 3 years unless required by teacher, except for on my first week when a foreign student asked for directions, and (only during my 3rd year) occasionally my low tier normie friend’s autistic girlfriend who admitted to hating me when I wasn’t around. The good thing was I didn’t have much class per day so it was easier to separate myself from mainstream social life. Grad school on the other hand is pure suifuel.

Eventually you’ll be relieved when you don’t have to interact with anyone or sit next to anyone.

Interacting with people is exhausting nowadays anyway.
Better to sit alone

At least no-one will bother us
:feelsthink:

Eventually you’ll be relieved when you don’t have to interact with anyone or sit next to anyone.
I think I am naturally more extroverted, just high inhib. I like interacting with people when I do interact, it just barely ever happens.

when I attended church (today I am an atheist), a huge gap of empty chairs opened around me, both sides, front and back.

This applies to myself

I may end up trying college again, and I will do everything in my power to intimationmaxx by sitting as close to roasties as possible and keep asking them questions and shit.

I always sat by myself

yep its the story of my life, id walk into class early sit down somewhere and be the only one with empty seats on both the left and right by the time everyone else walked in, happend to me way too many times in the past

yup. can definitely relate to this. Women avoid me like the plague

You should be grateful, it's much better than some nerds that sit next to you because they feel sorry for you.

I don't need more ugly faces I already got one

You should be grateful, it's much better than some nerds that sit next to you because they feel sorry for you.

I don't need more ugly faces I already got one
even ugly nerds avoid me. i am truecel

Attachments

• 1A3C3E46-CDA3-4002-A892-8F4DF1431342.jpeg
    1A3C3E46-CDA3-4002-A892-8F4DF1431342.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
During college no foid talked to me for 3 years unless required by teacher, except for on my first week when a foreign student asked for directions
"Where a woman can derive no benefit from association with the male, no association takes place"

- Briffault