Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: no one believes what you say irl, even if it is undeniably true

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
When I say something, normies always have to disagree and "correct" me even if I am without a doubt, true in what I said.

Then somebody else says the exact same thing, but for some reason everyone believes them without argument

I could say the sky is blue and normies would still disagree with me

This is why I believe we are in a hell realm because nobody seems to know anything. We are screaming that the sky is falling, and nobody is responding to us.

Hell not even people on here listen sometimes and it is infuriating.

they rather think we are saying things out of hatred, malice even...
if hitler did not have girlfriend(s) they perhaps would've started comparing us with him already now smh

I tell joke no one laughs.
Brad tells same joke, fucks it up, hahahahaha!

Let the whole world burn

all my attempts to blackpill normies irl have failed

Who are these people you are talking to, you mean at the job centre?

true it impossible to get someone to believe me for certain things that are ture they rather ignore it and forget it and not understand or at all people are brainrot dumb

they rather think we are saying things out of hatred, malice even...
if hitler did not have girlfriend(s) they perhaps would've started comparing us with him already now smh
hitler just has a better pERsonality than all of us

all my attempts to blackpill normies irl have failed
I am not even talking about blackpill, but basic everyday tasks and mundane shit

Normie- ''No that wire doesn't connect there'' :soy:

Diglen- ''Yes it does'' :chad:

Normie- ''No it doesn't omg you racist'' :soy:

Diglen- ''....'' :chad:

Normie- ''Oh, oops! I guess you were right !'' :soy:

When I say something, normies always have to disagree and "correct" me even if I am without a doubt, true in what I said.

Then somebody else says the exact same thing, but for some reason everyone believes them without argument
i say new kekistan isn’t a real state and nobody bats an eye, but as soon as chad or tyrone say it all the betas are foaming at the mouth, and the stacie’s are swooning as well

It's a confidence thing.
I noticed how I feel like losing an argument against people who obviously have no idea what they are talking about irl.

I fixed it a bit by pretending to be just as confident and free of doubt as they are.
I might be more critical about what I say but if the other person doesn't value correctness that much, I can exaggerate my confidence without being the stupid one.

If you are ugly you have a negative halo, your peers brains accelerate negative thoughts when they interact with you and in their minds it's set that you are a dishonest, unreliable, weak character.

Covidniggers16

If you are ugly you have a negative halo, your peers brains accelerate negative thoughts when they interact with you and in their minds it's set that you are a dishonest, unreliable, weak character.

View attachment 1195584
Being attractive is a positive amplifier for everything you do, while being ugly is a negative modifier to whatever you do.

A shy, attractive man is seen as endearing, cute, mysterious.

A shy, ugly man is seen as creepy, weird.

i always asked why this happened to me in middle school compared to the popular kids but now i know

Normies don't think they can learn something from a sub 5. They don't react to what is said but who says it.