Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait:no matter what,you are always put on the wrong side

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Countless of times my parents blame me for everything even when i was right or they blow out of proportion what i did,it isnt fair.

I was bullied= it was my fault

An adult call me faggot when i was a child=it was a joke

my dad mock me in front of everyone and cause people do mock me=it was my fault and people is joking

my siblings treat me like shit=one time you lied so everything is false

this is when the bad personality meme comes from,what good personality could you have when you get stoomped by everyone for the most little of things

Balding native Indiancel

I remember when my brother used to steal shit from us when we were kids and i was treated like shit for telling my dad my things when messing,he denies to this day

This is the result of the horn effect; negative characteristics are instantly applied to you, especially by foids, if you already have an unattractive physical appearance... :feelswhat:

Which is a major rebuke against the "personality" argument; your personality is already largely assumed and decided by most based off your appearance, and the personality detector for foids will magically cease to work if around a Chadlite or above. :feelsclown:

This is the result of the horn effect; negative characteristics are instantly applied to you, especially by foids, if you already have an unattractive physical appearance... :feelswhat:

Which is a major rebuke against the "personality" argument; your personality is already largely assumed and decided by most based off your appearance, and the personality detector for foids will magically cease to work if around a Chadlite or above. :feelsclown:
i already now how to do my job but they will always repeat the instructions even when i am doing it right,yesterday a fat lady was repeating over and over the instructions without looking how i was doing it and abother foid said out loud that i should already now.

No wonder that they think i am a retard when i am ugly,short,and they give me clothes that isnt even my size.

IT ISNT FAIR

Can confirm this is true

Countless of times my parents blame me for everything even when i was right or they blow out of proportion what i did,it isnt fair.

I was bullied= it was my fault

An adult call me faggot when i was a child=it was a joke

my dad mock me in front of everyone and cause people do mock me=it was my fault and people is joking

my siblings treat me like shit=one time you lied so everything is false

this is when the bad personality meme comes from,what good personality could you have when you get stoomped by everyone for the most little of things
Usually if people treat you like that, you most likely have a very annoying looking face that makes people feel little to no sympathy towards you

The social world is one of shifting perspectives and facades. There is no objective truth in anything people say. They just try to frame things in a way that brings them up and puts everyone else down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back