Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: No inheritance

Or like me, have a sibling with children, and your parents are going to leave their house "to their grandchildren".

My parents the biggest fools. They never invest in something good but spend their money on appliances and renewing a new house, shit like that. They were miser when I asked them money for anything. I wanted to go to sport and wanted some monry to pursue some talents. My PC is 11 year old now and is in the same condition for 11 years. I can't run any new games in my PC which is still stuck with windows 7. I don't even have a good phone. I had many ideas for youtube but couldn't do it because my PC can't even run a average video editor. I had many fights with my father because of this and one day he said that he will not invest in me at all and calling me a loser. I don't know if this is because of my inceldom or not, my father would really appreciate when they see other kids do something good but he has never appreciated me after reaching Puberty. Now he is pretty rich but he still doesn't put the money somewhere useful. Most of them would start a business so their children don't need to worry about their future. But I know my father would shit on me and just spend money everywhere else. I felt absolute shit when he renewed a perfectly normal house. But the new paint he applied started to fall off just after 10 months(the old paint was perfect for 6 years until he renewed it). I will have to wageslave in the worst ecomonic conditions and system while my father enjoyed a very good life.
same here. having retarded garbage parents is trucel trait. These dumbfux will spend money on anything but their kids. and then they expect kids to take care of them when their old.
Or like me, have a sibling with children, and your parents are going to leave their house "to their grandchildren".
extremely brutal. 90% of parents are incapable of loving their incel sons. No matter what they say. its only out of obligation and societal pressure. if they had authority to kill us and no societal pressure they would kill us in a matter of seconds.

The way inheritance plays out is pretty messed up if you are middle class or poor (many of us fall into one of these two categories). Basically, if you're poor, you get nothing to begin with. If you're middle class, you may get some money and/or property after your parents die, but the problem is that this usually happens when you are already well into middle age or are getting a bit old yourself (late 40's or 50's if the parents live an average lifespan). Your parents most likely mismanaged the money or property to begin with, and to top it off, it isn't going to substantially change your life in a meaningful way at this point because your career, connections, strata, etc. have already been well solidified.

Contrast this to a rich kid I knew from college, who got his inheritance after graduation in the form of property/a house and money that was gifted to him by his still living parents. I knew another rich kid who got his in the form of stock and cash when he was in his 20's by his folks. Talk about a launching pad into life.

Not only is it easier to make the majority of these transfers while the bequeather is still living (don't have to deal with probate or death tax), it does the inheritor a lot more good at a young age as opposed to waiting until they themselves are over the hill. Think about it--when would a big sum of cash, property, or other hard assets do more for your life--when you are 22, just out of school, and otherwise have nothing to your name, or when you're 52, burned out, and are basically stuck with the career, social strata, and connections that you already have until death? In terms of financial stability, mobility potential, and more, it's the former.

But most middle class and poor parents are absolute retards when it comes to finance and don't give the slightest thought to what would actually benefit their children's long term future at all. This is why the rich or the elite invest in their kids when they are young (and in numerous ways), as opposed to when they are old (which is essentially what inheritance, as practiced in many families, is).

I felt absolute shit when he renewed a perfectly normal house. But the new paint he applied started to fall off just after 10 months(the old paint was perfect for 6 years until he renewed it). I will have to wageslave in the worst ecomonic conditions and system while my father enjoyed a very good life.
We must be distant relatives from the same deranged bloodline, because this is the shit my dad does all the time. Doing completely unnecessary things just for the sake of making work, and then creating a bunch of new problems that didn't need to exist because of it.

Just like the paint example, mine once tore up and re-did the entire floor of our garage for no good reason. I won't get into the whole story, but it took four months to do and literally everything he did started falling apart only 60 days after completion. Which of course led to another project, which led to another project, etc., of more pointlessness and wasted money.

My PC is 11 year old now and is in the same condition for 11 years. I can't run any new games in my PC which is still stuck with windows 7. I don't even have a good phone. I had many ideas for youtube but couldn't do it because my PC can't even run a average video editor.
Brutal. My parents never allowed a computer in our house until I was 14. By the time we got one, everyone else at school had developed all sorts of technological skills while I had those of a five year old. People were coding while I was just learning the basics of Word. It was embarrassing.

I had inheritance but I was written out of family wills after dropping out of university.
Damn, that's harsh.

Last edited:
Im way behind in colors
Yeah it's understandable due to your join date but I joined almost a year ago bhai.

i'm disowned from inheritance tbh

it's all gonna go to a 6ft 7/10 normie

Yeah I have fuck all to inherit, lemme' guess though, threads full of braggers from middle class & up families that are set to get a free home or some trust fund.

You want some of my Dutch powers ?
yes

My sister might get the house and all the proceeds from the inheritance due to parental favouritism..

But as for my parents?

Their retirement home will be a cardboard box in the street as I DON'T have to pay for their care-home as it's not a legal requirement in the UK for cucked siblings to pay for it