Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: no confidence in singing voice and never sing around people

Can you sing?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
Notice that a lot of chads have a good singing voice and constantly show it off in front of their friends. I'm insecure in my voice and it sounds stupid and monotone. fuck them all I'll slit their throats in cooking mama

I fucking hate just my speaking voice I have to mentally prepare for like an hour just to make a phone call. Never even attempted to sing

I cant sing either but @Mainländer has a good singing voice

I fucking hate just my speaking voice I have to mentally prepare for like an hour just to make a phone call. Never even attempted to sing
tbh. this. I actually tried chorus once and gave up the day I joined jfl.:lul:

Im scared to even try

Notice that a lot of chads have a good singing voice and constantly show it off in front of their friends. I'm insecure in my voice and it sounds stupid and monotone. fuck them all I'll slit their throats in cooking mama

I was once a decent singer, then one day I lost the ability somehow. There's a home video of me back in middle school singing "Walking on Sunshine" as part of show choir. I looked genuinely happy too and I think I sounded okay, but I can't sing anymore

I can't even speak right, imagine singing, far away

I like singing tbh. I have an OK voice I think. Nothing special.
I was once a decent singer, then one day I lost the ability somehow. There's a home video of me back in middle school singing "Walking on Sunshine" as part of show choir. I looked genuinely happy too and I think I sounded okay, but I can't sing anymore
What went wrong? :feelsbadman:

I cant sing either but @Mainländer has a good singing voice
Thanks bro. I like my voice even though it's not a mainstream-friendly voice I think. But I wish I had it a bit easier staying in tune. My voice trembles a lot when holding notes and my musical ear could be a lot better.

singing ability correlated with happiness?

singing ability correlated with happiness?
I don’t think so at least

I was super bluepilled at the time so that’s where my happiness came from, I just think it’s a coincidence that my voice got worse as I went through puberty

If I had to choose between singing in public and dying I'd choose the second option.

Having a great, unique singing voice automatically turns any subhuman into a Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back