Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: New years eve give you massive anxiety

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Knowing you will spend it home alone, playing video games, going offline mode on steam/battlenet. Meanwhile chad parties like crazy and fucks 2 new girls into his new year, celebratitng another year of conquests and happiness. And us incels think, god did we really make it another year? Here comes another year of absolute suffering and misery.

I don't see the appeal in celebrating ''special'' days, to me they're all the same and useless. Birthdays, new years eve, anniversaries etc are all pointless and is a concept made by jaded normies to fill their superficial and hollow lives with something make it less dull jfl

Haha you stupid inkel losers I have two friends and sister so I wouldn't celebrate New Year alone haha!!111!
jk tbh ngl

20969.jpg

They don´t.
I do whatever the fuck i want like always.
All days are the same for me.

Not only New Years Eve, but Christmas. I humor my mother by going with her to the beach to see the fireworks and drink with her friends. Never again.

New Year playing vidya sounds great, as long as you can get a nice night of sleeping after that

It never gives me anxiety, it just makes me sad.

I don't see the appeal in celebrating ''special'' days, to me they're all the same and useless. Birthdays, new years eve, anniversaries etc are all pointless and is a concept made by jaded normies to fill their superficial and hollow lives with something make it less dull jfl
Cope, Normies loves celebrating the passing of time, they have fulfilling lives and can't wait for another year.

i usually fake a headache or exhaustion and go to sleep early on holidays. that way i can go to bed when it is quiet and not hear everybody having fun

I HATE NEW YEARS EVE SO MUCH, WHILE NORMIES ARE CELEBRATING I AM AT HOME ROTTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also I realize that there is another year wasted...

I HATE NEW YEARS EVE SO MUCH, WHILE NORMIES ARE CELEBRATING I AM AT HOME ROTTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also I realize that there is another year wasted...
Truecel detected. Worst is hearing all the laughter from people outside

I played some PUBG last year and thought some fireworks/crackers were ingame shots jfl

Yep, vydya every new year eve. At least I don't have to answer to Chads and normies anymore. They ask knowing you did nothing :feelscry:

Don't worry about me bro. I'll be waist deep in a bottle of some liqour lost in my daydreams.

bucko

Does it sound great compared to Chads new year?
Does my daily meal sound great compared to Bill Gates's 3-star lunch ?
Is that a good reason to stop eating ?

I hate new year because it's a reminder that my time is running out

It's just a regular day for me. I prefer it like this, just imagining being in a place crowded with normalfags makes me want to puke.

Thanks for reminding me that this year is already almost over. fuck

"going offline mode on steam/battlenet " this is painfully relatable

Birthdays are possibly the worst of all. Just a massive reminder that NOBODY AT ALL gives a fuck about you.

I usually spend these occasions on an empty beach and stare at the movement of the ocean and understand how unimportant these made up occasions are. But reality still hits anyways.

This post almost made me cry. This is so me. That or I was spending time with my parents JFL

It doesn't give me anxiety but does annoy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back