Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Married/Widowed Foids treat you better than single foids

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I just finished Il Gattopardo by Giuseppe Tomasi de Lampedusa. In one passage of the books the author states that married foids were more benevolent towards Tancredi (who was certainly a Chad but we are talking about the 19th century) than their single counterparts due to his lack of material wealth.

I felt extremely identified with this experience: due to being extremely courteous and educated, married and widowed foids tend to be quite sympathetic towards by persona. They´re even partially surprised when I say that I´ve never had a gf before: as a response they usually rely on the typical "girls your age are superficial." Damn right! They recognize it because they too were shallow in the peak of their beauty. In contrast, single foids or foids my age absolutely ignore me. They don´t even see me as subhuman, I´m just simply invisible to them.

I wonder if you guys feel the same way, feel free to share your experiences.

I don’t know

you read all those books and internalize most of it? crazy iq ngl

They all treat me the same

Interesting, maybe you like in a low class community (ghetto) or your mores are simply not exquisite enough. Lower class women, even if married, also treat me like shit unless they're older.

I don’t know, I don’t talk to w*men

It's true I think. As they age they realize that people dont treat them well anymore simply based upon their looks. I think it's possible that this can actually cause them to understand the incel plight to some (very small) extent. Enough to make them somewhat sympathies anyway. Because they now have some idea what it's like for people not to want them because of their looks. Of course they don't really understand, because men their age would still want them and they still enjoyed their prime.

If you really enjoy a book you will remember much, much more of it

It's true I think. As they age they realize that people dont treat them well anymore simply based upon their looks. I think it's possible that this can actually cause them to understand the incel plight to some (very small) extent. Enough to make them somewhat sympathies anyway. Because they now have some idea what it's like for people not to want them because of their looks. Of course they don't really understand, because men their age would still want them and they still enjoyed their prime.
Their understanding and pity is unhelpful. A person who enjoys life can never understand.

They recognize it because they too were shallow in the peak of their beauty.
Calling it shallow is more :redpill: than :blackpill:. Picking the best possible mate you can afford isn't shallow, it's simply good business.
And the married women are no different, maybe they don't ignore you since they're out of the race, but they still want the best mate they can get. Nothing has changed.

If you really enjoy a book you will remember much, much more of it

I don't know If I'd able of ,,enjoying" a book. I feel like the important parts that avid readers highlight-on are usually already known intuitively. most just don't have expanded conscious awareness interiorly oriented to unconscious. the higher its awareness, and the more dialectical feed-back loop between unconscious and conscious the more nuanced and increased in intricacies. most things aren't as insightful or intelligent as others thinks.

Interesting, maybe you like in a low class community (ghetto) or your mores are simply not exquisite enough. Lower class women, even if married, also treat me like shit unless they're older.
Over for ghettocels

I think it´s natural for readers to discriminate. This process of selection depends on your life circumstances, interests, etc, etc. That´s why is important to examine over again the books that you read in your youth.

I don´t think it is that necessarily but rather that they´re "out of the race" already so there is a distance between you and them, that difference makes them perceive a value in you that otherwise would be imperceivable.
Calling it shallow is more :redpill: than :blackpill:. Picking the best possible mate you can afford isn't shallow, it's simply good business.
And the married women are no different, maybe they don't ignore you since they're out of the race, but they still want the best mate they can get. Nothing has changed.

But notice how the idea of the "perfect mate" changes over time.