Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Married/Widowed Foids treat you better than single foids

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,149
Online
20d 8h 19m
I just finished Il Gattopardo by Giuseppe Tomasi de Lampedusa. In one passage of the books the author states that married foids were more benevolent towards Tancredi (who was certainly a Chad but we are talking about the 19th century) than their single counterparts due to his lack of material wealth.

I felt extremely identified with this experience: due to being extremely courteous and educated, married and widowed foids tend to be quite sympathetic towards by persona. They´re even partially surprised when I say that I´ve never had a gf before: as a response they usually rely on the typical "girls your age are superficial." Damn right! They recognize it because they too were shallow in the peak of their beauty. In contrast, single foids or foids my age absolutely ignore me. They don´t even see me as subhuman, I´m just simply invisible to them.

I wonder if you guys feel the same way, feel free to share your experiences.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
I don’t know
 
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
20,407
Online
120d 2h 8m
They all treat me the same
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,048
Online
132d 21h 19m
you read all those books and internalize most of it? crazy iq ngl
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,149
Online
20d 8h 19m
Broly said:
They all treat me the same

Interesting, maybe you like in a low class community (ghetto) or your mores are simply not exquisite enough. Lower class women, even if married, also treat me like shit unless they're older.
 
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
12,398
Online
68d 12h 24m
I don’t know, I don’t talk to w*men
 
souljeroflove

souljeroflove

Greycel
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Posts
75
Online
2d 12h 13m
It's true I think. As they age they realize that people dont treat them well anymore simply based upon their looks. I think it's possible that this can actually cause them to understand the incel plight to some (very small) extent. Enough to make them somewhat sympathies anyway. Because they now have some idea what it's like for people not to want them because of their looks. Of course they don't really understand, because men their age would still want them and they still enjoyed their prime.
 
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
310
Online
2d 20h 10m
OwlGod said:
you read all those books and internalize most of it? crazy iq ngl
If you really enjoy a book you will remember much, much more of it
 
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
4,585
Online
29d 18h 6m
souljeroflove said:
It's true I think. As they age they realize that people dont treat them well anymore simply based upon their looks. I think it's possible that this can actually cause them to understand the incel plight to some (very small) extent. Enough to make them somewhat sympathies anyway. Because they now have some idea what it's like for people not to want them because of their looks. Of course they don't really understand, because men their age would still want them and they still enjoyed their prime.
Their understanding and pity is unhelpful. A person who enjoys life can never understand.
 
lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
350
Online
18d 12h 45m
IncelCatechumen said:
They recognize it because they too were shallow in the peak of their beauty.
Calling it shallow is more :redpill: than :blackpill:. Picking the best possible mate you can afford isn't shallow, it's simply good business.
And the married women are no different, maybe they don't ignore you since they're out of the race, but they still want the best mate they can get. Nothing has changed.
 
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
9,048
Online
132d 21h 19m
worldpiss said:
If you really enjoy a book you will remember much, much more of it

I don't know If I'd able of ,,enjoying" a book. I feel like the important parts that avid readers highlight-on are usually already known intuitively. most just don't have expanded conscious awareness interiorly oriented to unconscious. the higher its awareness, and the more dialectical feed-back loop between unconscious and conscious the more nuanced and increased in intricacies. most things aren't as insightful or intelligent as others thinks.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
IncelCatechumen said:
Interesting, maybe you like in a low class community (ghetto) or your mores are simply not exquisite enough. Lower class women, even if married, also treat me like shit unless they're older.
Over for ghettocels
 
Loner94

Loner94

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,928
Online
62d 4h 24m
Have no idea
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,149
Online
20d 8h 19m
OwlGod said:
you read all those books and internalize most of it? crazy iq ngl
I think it´s natural for readers to discriminate. This process of selection depends on your life circumstances, interests, etc, etc. That´s why is important to examine over again the books that you read in your youth.
souljeroflove said:
It's true I think. As they age they realize that people dont treat them well anymore simply based upon their looks. I think it's possible that this can actually cause them to understand the incel plight to some (very small) extent. Enough to make them somewhat sympathies anyway. Because they now have some idea what it's like for people not to want them because of their looks. Of course they don't really understand, because men their age would still want them and they still enjoyed their prime.

I don´t think it is that necessarily but rather that they´re "out of the race" already so there is a distance between you and them, that difference makes them perceive a value in you that otherwise would be imperceivable.
lumipallo said:
Calling it shallow is more :redpill: than :blackpill:. Picking the best possible mate you can afford isn't shallow, it's simply good business.
And the married women are no different, maybe they don't ignore you since they're out of the race, but they still want the best mate they can get. Nothing has changed.

But notice how the idea of the "perfect mate" changes over time.
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,486
Online
57d 17h 54m
OwlGod said:
you read all those books and internalize most of it? crazy iq ngl
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top