Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Main Talent is Being The Biggest Loser

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Think about it you have nothing to be proud of or happy about. You will never be liked, respected or valued whether by women or men because of your appearance. You will never be sexually attractive to any girl since they are all repulsed by you. Many of you are educational failures too and wage-slave for low wages or are stuck at home rotting, all because you don't have the smarts or people skills to compensate.

Your life is a history of failed crushes, lost friendships, poor grades, painful work experiences, torturous childhood trauma, bullying and ostracism. You are part of the permanent underclass, yet you live accumulating more and more failures each day, that's your talent. There are no normies, chads or females who are greater losers or have more pain and misery in their lives than you.

Last edited:
Born losers, we are thanks to our genes.

Friend, what happened to you, you were more optimistic about life and the future of the less talented.
You are beating a dead horse at this point. Complaining won't solve anything. Recognize that it's over and smile because it never began.
Life's not gonna change.

We'll join forces and seize the means of reproduction

This is why inceldom is so addicting. Self-deprecation is the only thing I'm good at.

There was a group of losers in my highschool that people would make fun of, guess what? I WAS BELOW THEM LOL!!! I was literally the lowest of the low. I am the lowest in everything, its pathetic.

There was a group of losers in my highschool that people would make fun of, guess what? I WAS BELOW THEM LOL!!! I was literally the lowest of the low. I am the lowest in everything, its pathetic.
lmao poor little dog fecescel

There are no normies, chads or females who are greater losers or have more pain and misery in their lives than you.
Which is why normies, chads, and foids are not to be taken seriously when they claim to be "muh depressed" and have "muh anxiety". They are ungrateful and deluded idiots just lying/overexaggerating for attention. Fucking annoying faggot.

Im a victor. Ive always been a victor. I just have some temporary problems. But i will be vuctorious as usual in the end

i agree in one way but to imply we are loser is in some extent true but we are still breathing for the moment which means we have not lost at everything just at most aspects of life

U posted cringe. Work, education, athleticism is worth fuck all without cute femoid to pound in bedroom. Stop coping bruh.